Tops Who Won't Rim ?

orville
This topic is 1300 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Here's why this top doesn't eat ass:

No go on (and getting no pleasure from):

putting your lips/tongue in someone's shithole.

Learnings from other's cautionary tales:

I loved to rim until I got giardia last year.

http://www.newnownext.com/ive-contracted-my-third-gastrointestinal-parasite-from-rimming-and-i-cant-be-the-only-gay-man-suffering/01/2018/

Here's why this top doesn't eat ass:

No go on (and getting no pleasure from):

Learnings from other's cautionary tales:

http://www.newnownext.com/ive-contracted-my-third-gastrointestinal-parasite-from-rimming-and-i-cant-be-the-only-gay-man-suffering/01/2018/

Rimming is still one of my favourite parts of sex. I just got unlucky once. You're missing out.

Although everyone has the right to do (and not do), what they choose, being vers, I love rimming (both giving and getting).

In terms of intercourse, it’s the perfect prelude.... loosens those sphincter muscles, gets everything nice and wet.. love it... and just having the recipient moan and squirm in ecstasy is the best!!!

Now in terms of a top who doesn’t rim? Well... he has the right not to. And I have the right not to give him any butt either.. lol.

Iconic Female Rapper, Lil Kim, put it best when she said this:

“If you ain’t lickin’ this, then you ain’t stickin’ this....”

?

Love to rim. Pretty much have all my sexual life. I love to kiss too so the only problem I have had is some guys don't like me to kiss them once I have been rimming them.

If a guy won’t kiss you after you’ve just buried your face in HIS ass, then he’s not confident in his own ass, and doesn’t deserve the licking you’ve given him.... ?