Blessings from rentmasseur NYC

ketut

8 hours ago, beethoven said:

Yes, but he's winding down his practice.  I had two excellent experiences with Alex, but he didn't reply to my last email.  I guess he's eliminating most clients, and since I'm a recent client, that includes me.

He's worth pursuing.  Good luck.  Let us know if you succeed.

As I mentioned in another thread, It’s odd that he recently starting advertising on Adam4Adam when his RM ad says he is winding down biz. 

Thank you @glutes, @Marcjr69er, @JckBNimble, and @beethovenfor your kind words and recommendations. I really appreciate it. 

I apologize @beethovenfor not replying to your email. It seems that it got lost in the mailbox. I get way too many emails. I will look for yours after posting this message and reply back. Thank you for your patience. 

Indeed, @EVdude, I have the intention to permanently suspend the therapy treatments in the near future, but I am not winding it down.

I am currently working two jobs (therapy and trading in crypto futures). When the market is too risky, I go on the sidelines and can accept more clients for therapy, but when there is high reward/low risk, I must dedicate more time to trading and can accept less clients.

By advertising on other platforms and reaching more clients, I hope to be able to quickly get more clients whenever I am suddenly sidelined and not trading, whenever the market [suddenly] becomes too risky. It’s a balancing act that I am trying to make efficient. 

I am doing my best to be well prepared for what’s ahead and this requires making as much money as possible now.

I encourage you all to be well-informed as to what’s ahead. There is a big, terrible storm of life ahead for the whole world. It will be humanity’s darkest time. It seems that the best investment we can make is in farming because even when all asset bubbles bursts and the whole thing collapses, people will still need food. Those who have food to sell and are willing to sell will be blessed. 

The dark clouds are already approaching. May we all be found well-prepared when the storm hits. 

9 hours ago, Alex.Blessings said:

Thank you @glutes, @Marcjr69er, @JckBNimble, and @beethovenfor your kind words and recommendations. I really appreciate it. 

The dark clouds are already approaching. May we all be found well-prepared when the storm hits. 

Heck, as long as there is a excellent massage therapist in The Big Apple, we will be OK.

On 8/29/2022 at 9:39 AM, Alex.Blessings said:

I apologize @beethovenfor not replying to your email. It seems that it got lost in the mailbox. I get way too many emails. I will look for yours after posting this message and reply back. Thank you for your patience. 

Indeed, @EVdude, I have the intention to permanently suspend the therapy treatments in the near future, but I am not winding it down.

I am currently working two jobs (therapy and trading in crypto futures). When the market is too risky, I go on the sidelines and can accept more clients for therapy, but when there is high reward/low risk, I must dedicate more time to trading and can accept less clients.

By advertising on other platforms and reaching more clients, I hope to be able to quickly get more clients whenever I am suddenly sidelined and not trading, whenever the market [suddenly] becomes too risky. It’s a balancing act that I am trying to make efficient. 

I am doing my best to be well prepared for what’s ahead and this requires making as much money as possible now.

I encourage you all to be well-informed as to what’s ahead. There is a big, terrible storm of life ahead for the whole world. It will be humanity’s darkest time. It seems that the best investment we can make is in farming because even when all asset bubbles bursts and the whole thing collapses, people will still need food. Those who have food to sell and are willing to sell will be blessed. 

Um. 

6 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

The "apocalypse" has been predicted millions of times in the past 2,100 years. 😎

Not sure if he's trying to predict anything, actually.  Not to go off topic (and happy for the moderators to delete this response if necessary) but food security will be a huge concern in the years to come and much of the western world has lost the ability to feed itself apart from grocery stores and restaurants.  Water security is another major threat to future generations, and there's always the unpredictable threat of a solar flare taking out much of our technology for a long time - may never happen, but the threat is there.