Blessings from rentmasseur NYC

ketut

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, EVdude said:

Can someone share is rates? Thanks.

They are stated in his ads! Read!

"Come visit me at my home high up in the sky in Hudson Yards or invite me to visit you. It’s $135 p/h or $200 for 90 minutes. $50 extra for outcalls. Gratuity is much appreciated."

It might be worth it just to see the view!

56 minutes ago, Lucky said:

They are stated in his ads! Read!

"Come visit me at my home high up in the sky in Hudson Yards or invite me to visit you. It’s $135 p/h or $200 for 90 minutes. $50 extra for outcalls. Gratuity is much appreciated."

It might be worth it just to see the view!

Thanks, I typically ignore adds that say Ask in the rates section of RM, so my bad. 

I thank all of you who have given me a chance to give you a treatment. I am grateful to all of you who have been and continue to be kind towards me. I appreciate it.

I especially thank @ketut, @dutchal, @Marcjr69er, @papichampu, @Harryinny, @Massageislife, and @sense for your reviews on this platform.

I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully soon.

Warm regards,

Alex

Wow! I also thank those who recommended Alex, because you motivated me to hire him yesterday and I was able to experience the blissfulness  of his excellent massage. He made me feel great after a few days of walking intensely around Manhattan. His personality and warmth were genuine. His beautiful apartment with floor to ceiling windows were impressive.

All in all an experience I would love to repeat.

On 11/8/2021 at 4:23 PM, Alex.Blessings said:

I thank all of you who have given me a chance to give you a treatment. I am grateful to all of you who have been and continue to be kind towards me. I appreciate it.

I especially thank @ketut, @dutchal, @Marcjr69er, @papichampu, @Harryinny, @Massageislife, and @sense for your reviews on this platform.

Warm regards,

Alex

I've never seen a masseur directly express his appreciation to his customers in an open forum such as this.  Consider me a potential customer.  You must be a Blessing.  Keep up the positive great vibes!

On 11/8/2021 at 4:23 PM, Alex.Blessings said:

Warm regards,

Alex

I have tried many masseurs but you are by far the best of the best. I truly encourage those that is looking for the perfect massage by an amazing guy to try him!! He is skilled, kind, gentle, super handsome and just the full package of what a masseur should be and more…  He is definitely a blessing 

can’t wait to see you soon again Alex!

Edited by Marcjr69er

Thank you @Lucky for your kindness towards me. I really appreciate the review. As I mentioned, I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully soon. 

I look forward to meeting you @Redwine56. I will make sure that you are very happy with the experience. 

Much love to you @Marcjr69erfor being a blessing to me. 

I appreciate all of you and look forward to seeing you again. 

I wish you a good day and new week. May you be blessed. 

Love,

Alex

• 1 month later...

Agree with all that is being said. Reached out to him when availability with another masseur didn't work. Excellent massage though, as someone said, would like a little deeper pressure during massage. Otherwise was excellent and his willingness to please and ensure that the client is fully satisfied tells a lot about him. I do not store many of my masseurs unless I expect the person to be one of my regulars but this is a keeper and if I would ask for a deeper massage next time, I am sure he will deliver better. Thanks for feedback from others.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...