Blessings from rentmasseur NYC

ketut

Previous thread here but little info: https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-blessings-in-jersey-city.155611/#post-1856282

Current ad text borders on the bizarre. Check that, is over the border into bizarre.

Is there a 100 day trial on this massage? I do have a picture when I was 15 and 25, so if I do not look like who I was when I was 15 or 25, do I get a full refund? He did say "literally," not "figuratively," not "metaphorically." If I only feel like I am 26 (less than 10 years), then I should still get a refund, per his ad (and don't see any small text warnings like you see in TV commercials).

If I may say so myself, the 1 review of this masseur looks just as bizarre as the ad itself (beta brain waves?). My spidey senses tell me to move on.

Is there a 100 day trial on this massage? I do have a picture when I was 15 and 25, so if I do not look like who I was when I was 15 or 25, do I get a full refund? He did say "literally," not "figuratively," not "metaphorically." If I only feel like I am 26 (less than 10 years), then I should still get a refund, per his ad (and don't see any small text warnings like you see in TV commercials).

If I may say so myself, the 1 review of this masseur looks just as bizarre as the ad itself (beta brain waves?). My spidey senses tell me to move on.

Yes, "Blessings" caught my attention. I wasn't certain if I would be signing up for a religious ritual of sorts. Some of his pictures are taken in front of statues.

• 2 months later...

Well let me enlighten you guys. I have seen him a number of times and he is one of the best I have had and definitely a keeper. Firstly he is very skilled, takes his time with the massage and very charming and personable so u can relax unlike a lot of other guys I tried that’s uptight and all about money.

He is a very happy soul and if your are looking for an amazing massage, give him a try and I promise you that you will not regret it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, Harryinny said:

Had my first session with Blessings yesterday. Better than his pics, great setting, superb massage, his own style with movements akin to Swedish and Californian. He conveys good vibes and positive energy, a great session, totally different from any other I've had. Highly recommendable.

I concur with Harryinny  highly recommendable  nice guy as well 

3 hours ago, Harryinny said:

Had my first session with Blessings yesterday. Better than his pics, great setting, superb massage, his own style with movements akin to Swedish and Californian. He conveys good vibes and positive energy, a great session, totally different from any other I've had. Highly recommendable.

I totally agree that he is much better looking in person from inside out!! And definitely recommend 

• 2 weeks later...

I adore Blessings. He gives a thorough massage (only wish is that he went a little deeper), nice aromatherapy opening, and a calm, loving vibe. I was dismayed to see a hateful review on his page. I guess one could read his New-Agey spirituality as “religious,” but he didn’t push it. He also is obviously gay and comfortable with it.