You see this handsome man get attacked by a cougar?

This topic is 1270 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my cattier friends was fond of the term "Faguar." (you know, like jaguar, but...).

I think the usual term for straights is dirty old man.

That's funny

or I found this in Urban Dictionary:

"Rhino

An older man on the prowl for a younger woman and by definition, the gender opposite of the cougar. The rhino derives his name from his appearance because the specimen is more often than not both horny AND ugly. The rhino is usually found in warmer locales and can be spotted wearing either a flowered or pastel shirt (with 3 buttons opened to expose a mature mane of chest hair) tucked into khaki shorts and sporting boat shoes. Also look for horrendous dance moves, a white man's overbite, male pattern baldness and a penchant for picking up the bar tab.

"Hey, that guy's totally checking you out ... you should go for him!"

"Ugh, are you kidding me? He's a total rhino."

That's funny

or I found this in Urban Dictionary:

"Rhino

An older man on the prowl for a younger woman and by definition, the gender opposite of the cougar. The rhino derives his name from his appearance because the specimen is more often than not both horny AND ugly.....

Maybe that's why I'm a unicorn, then. Horny and handsome? ?

• 3 weeks later...

On a separate note, is there a male equivalent for the term Cougar? Just curious...

In literal feline terms, no..... both female and males are called cougars. Strangely, although by biological definition, they are called “Puma Concolor”, they vary the range of cats, from pumas, mountain lions, panthers, and catamounts. They’re all just about the same.

In terms of human slang, the current term for a male cougar is a “manther.”

However, I think the old term that would apply to gay guys, would be a “Chicken Hawk”.

On a separate note, is there a male equivalent for the term Cougar? Just curious...

In terms of human slang, the current term for a male cougar is a “manther.”

However, I think the old term that would apply to gay guys, would be a “Chicken Hawk”.

My understanding is that "Chicken Hawk"s were only interested in very young men and that a 60 year-old woman

interested in a 30-35y.o. man would be considered a Cougar. So, possibly "Manther"s have a larger target range?

I always thought of the term cougar to refer to a woman who'd go for men in their 20s. There used to be a known cougar bar in my city.

According to urban dictionary:

Cougar

An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her shit together.

As for wind tunnel, I had to look that one up, too. I thought it just meant someone whose hair was unkempt....

As you are in the heat of sex, the man or woman sticks their head down into their partners anus. Upon reaching the anus, the one who is not face full of ass will then let out a fart into the others mouth. After the fart has been pushed out, the person will hold the fart in their mouth as they slowly go to kiss the opposite sex. She or he will then release the fart and blow it all over the face of their partner. This completes the wind tunnel.

And I guess I've become a chicken hawk myself, though I don't relish the term...

il_570xN.1905538736_7pwj.jpg