Initial Contact Text

Snbrd
This topic is 1293 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What is the ideal initial message for an interested client to send a provider? I recently texted someone and got no response. I'm not sure if my message fell through the cracks or lacked appeal.

I check out profiles to find a match. I then send a text indicating what I seek (top) and offer a brief description of myself (neg/prep/slim). Sometimes I ask about rate and location and sometimes I wait until I get a response. Is such a communication helpful or off-putting for the recipient?

Suggestions welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

For initial reach out, I text:

“Hey GuyWiththisname2, Rando here. saw your ad on (Sitename) today.. Drawn to your profile

..I liked

...your chill attitude.

...your look, your type really works for me

...that your experience with bodywork is exactly what I need

,,,your ink and it is worth a closer look

(Be Brief specific sincere complimentary)

It’s now (day and time).

Serious inquiry from Me: GWM 44, 5’9 178) Looking for (X) minutes of your time at (my/your) place, Later today, Thur, 6pm til late or anytime tomorrow Fri. Please reply if you have an opening. Thx.

//////////// Do not use any profanity or mention sex organs or acts. He’ll have to initiate that. No mention of fee. Mention name of day you seek, along with reference of vague today tomorrow weekend. Give major intersection nearby, neighborhood or landmark if he’s coming to you.

Disclose your own stats as you like but don’t lie.

If he does 2 different service levels for massage and play, and is on 2 sites, address him by the right name, whichever he uses for the service you want. If one moniker he’ll ask re massage or play. Know ahead which you want and duration offered.

If who/what/when is insufficient, ask for brief voice convo for a couple clarifications. ////////////

Ask for who/what /when. Top him, top you, just oral, massage with mutual touch and release, getting tied up, whatever needs to be clear you speak on the phone - this is your chance to determine if it’s a complete no-go. Agree on rate, duration - repeat it back to him. So, you set it up, confirm date start and end time, address via text. Don’t use dollar sign just digits for fee. Don’t do endless back and forth with more needs or limits or emojis.

Always be prepared to end with

Thx for your time, we’ll maybe get another opportunity soon

IF YOU MUST CANCEL do so ASAP

Don’t flake.

If contacting by text, I keep the opening message pretty simple, for example "Hi, I saw your ad on <site>, are you available on <date(s)> in the <afternoon/evening>?"

And wait for a response first. I never send multiple messages in a row because I hate my phone blowing up with a bunch of notifications out of the blue and I figure a lot of guys do, too. Depending how they respond, I'll follow up with at most 2 messages at a time with follow up questions (place, time, rate).

What is the ideal initial message for an interested client to send a provider? I recently texted someone and got no response. I'm not sure if my message fell through the cracks or lacked appeal.

Text him again. Sometimes I’ll get messages that don’t get replied for whatever reason. My phone plays my favorite song anytime I get a text, so I dont miss messages. But sometimes I still do because I may switch it on silent before going into an appointment, or if I’m doing something and it’s going off back to back, and forget.

I always feel a message with a name, website seen on, host or travel, city you’re in and maybe a brief describe (age/top/bum) helps. I know that can be a lot for someone texting a number that could be the wrong number, so I always include: Hi, this is Jarrod, for your 1st contact can you start by introducing yourself...

That way they know they got the right person.

IF YOU MUST CANCEL do so ASAP

Don’t flake.

100%. And I’ll add: atleast respond! It grates my last nerve when someone will ask about meeting TODAY, then not reply back to coordinate. Then hit me up a month or 2 later and ask the same question, as if I didn’t see their message from 2 months ago where they didn’t reply to my last message ??‍♂️

Had someone do that yesterday. I called him out and said, I told you LAST MONTH that I needed advance notice and deposit. He said never mind, sorry back in September (dismissive). Then hits me up asking if I’m available today like nothing ever happened ??‍♂️

Edited by Jarrod_Uncut

I check out profiles to find a match. I then send a text indicating what I seek (top) and offer a brief description of myself (neg/prep/slim). Sometimes I ask about rate and location and sometimes I wait until I get a response. Is such a communication helpful or off-putting for the recipient?

Suggestions welcome!

There is no ideal initial text other than: "Hi, my name is ____ and I wanted to reach out to you to let you know I'll be in your city on ______ date if you're going to be available. If so, I'll send you a detailed email shortly to set something up. Thanks!" Anyone who tried to set up a meeting via text or using text-type abbreviations got ignored.