Moaning and Groaning - Hot or Not?

MysticMenace
This topic is 1014 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Once I thought we were being really quiet in my bed. Then, unexpectedly, the neighbors against my bedroom wall suffered a collapse of their book shelves as they apparently tried to get closer to the common wall. The collapse was followed by many female giggles. I guess I wasn't quiet enough! It did end the sex.

Once I thought we were being really quiet in my bed. Then, unexpectedly, the neighbors against my bedroom wall suffered a collapse of their book shelves as they apparently tried to get closer to the common wall. The collapse was followed by many female giggles. I guess I wasn't quiet enough! It did end the sex.

So that reminds me...

Husband and I were enjoying a rather good session (I was being milked quite nicely, thank you), and I was growling/growning, almost shouting (got a little bit of a sore throat--haha).

Didn't know that the neighbor had come over to pick up some stuff from our garage. Not sure if he heard, but didn't ask and he didn't tell. haha

(although he is kinda hot, but he doesn't swing that way, unfortunately).

So that reminds me...

Husband and I were enjoying a rather good session (I was being milked quite nicely, thank you), and I was growling/growning, almost shouting (got a little bit of a sore throat--haha).

Didn't know that the neighbor had come over to pick up some stuff from our garage. Not sure if he heard, but didn't ask and he didn't tell. haha

(although he is kinda hot, but he doesn't swing that way, unfortunately).

Looks like you have already verified that he does not "swing that way," huh? Who knows, maybe a few more instances like that he might just join you all.

Looks like you have already verified that he does not "swing that way," huh? Who knows, maybe a few more instances like that he might just join you all.

Well that is true. Never asked, although perhaps assuming isn't good. Wouldn't mind a hot 3-way though. There's another even hotter neighbor that we enjoy seeing. Especially shirtless. haha

I used to live in an apartment that had really poor insulation. The heterosexual couple would just be so loud and always on the clock (1:45 a.m.) every night. Did not really turn me on and was just tired of it (although if I knew hot guys were on the other side, it might have made the difference). That is also why I prefer to not host because I know how loud I could get if I lose control.

I just had a client who screamed louder than any client I have ever had, or any boyfriend or date I have ever had when he came. I looked out the windows after, and was glad that both of my neighbors were not at home - otherwise I fear they might have called the police worried someone was being attacked. My client said he was glad to have booked the 90 minutes rather than only an hour. I'm glad he enjoyed the massage.

I just had a client who screamed louder than any client I have ever had, or any boyfriend or date I have ever had when he came. I looked out the windows after, and was glad that both of my neighbors were not at home - otherwise I fear they might have called the police worried someone was being attacked. My client said he was glad to have booked the 90 minutes rather than only an hour. I'm glad he enjoyed the massage.

That is some massage, sir ? :p

I'm pretty quiet unless I'm getting rimmed, then I get loud. When I'm with a provider, I sometime wonder if they are making noise for me or if they are really into it. I hired someone recently and he started to moan and talk a little but after a while he stopped. Sometimes the talking and moaning takes me out of the moment but don't stop other guys from doing it.

I love getting feedback from clients. Moans, groans, using words!

Occasionally though i am not sure if it is a good moan or a bad moan, and will ask to make sure I'm not hurting him.

Same here... I love hearing moans and browns... I love it when a client is verbal and articulates what he's thinking or feeling with words. And, I'll ask if I'm not sure if it's a good moan or bad...

I’m a screamer. LOL

Seriously though i moan, groan, grunt, growl and am very verbal. But I can be quiet if need be. My husband on the other hand is quiet. I like feedback. I’ll be very explicit like stroke my cock slower and looser or tighter, etc

total turn on when someone is verbal and a moaner, etc

I'm known for being verbals and live when I have someone just as verbal... As for when I climax... I've been told I sound like I growl ?...

I’ll reiterate what many have already said. Natural moaning and groaning are turn-ons. It’s like an immediate performance appraisal.

What really turns me on and brings me over the edge is when my top is verbal and engages in dirty talk while in the act, especially when we’re making out and he whispers in my ear about what he just did to me.

OUCH! Why someone would do this to their nips, it's beyond me. But if you like it, enjoy!

Honestly, I am assuming it depends how sensitive your nipples are. I don't know about those clamps but I have tried on magnetic clamps for fun just to see how they felt and honestly it didn't feel pleasurable but surprisingly wasn't painful. At most it felt like someone pinching your earlobe.

Honestly, I am assuming it depends how sensitive your nipples are. I don't know about those clamps but I have tried on magnetic clamps for fun just to see how they felt and honestly it didn't feel pleasurable but surprisingly wasn't painful. At most it felt like someone pinching your earlobe.

My nipples are so sensitive that it seems I'm always menstruating. But I like it ?

• 3 months later...

My nipples are so sensitive that it seems I'm always menstruating. But I like it ?

Does menstruation feel good? ?‍♂️ I do have sensitive nipples to, and it drives me wild when guys just go to town on them.

I used to be so conscious about my moaning and groaning, but after a few providers have told me how they got really turned on and just wanted to bust when they hear me, I guess it is fine that I can't help myself from expressing my sexual gratification that way.