Rudynate's new avatar

Rudynate
This topic is 1317 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks all for your kind words. The shoot was totally amazing. I had never done one before. Great chemistry with the photographer - he seemed to really be enjoying himself. We did 500 shots in about three hours. I was exhausted. At the the end, I said, "So this must be what modeling is like." He said "exactly - models earn their money."

Thanks all for your kind words. The shoot was totally amazing. I had never done one before. Great chemistry with the photographer - he seemed to really be enjoying himself. We did 500 shots in about three hours. I was exhausted. At the the end, I said, "So this must be what modeling is like." He said "exactly - models earn their money."

Except models have to change clothes! (Hot back! Love to see the front.)

So when do we get to see more? My gosh, seven costume changes and 3 locations - you REALLY wanted to do this!

But really for me seven costume changes was more than enough. Like most of us here, I'd prefer to see a simple, undraped photo. That way I could admire the ink without distraction. :)