Funny or Interesting Covid-19 trends

FrankR
This topic is 1311 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Face masks are being used as billboards. For example, at the US Open, each day Naomi Osaka wears a mask with the name of someone shot by the police while she is being interviewed. Instead of sending pens or calendars when soliciting donations, some organizations are sending face masks; I got a couple of very nice ones from the Humane Society with their name on them.

Have you noticed any funny or interesting Covid-19 trends? Please share!

Face shields are now a thing - you can get your Louis Vuitton deluxe model for $1,000! ?

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2020/09/louis-vuitton-luxury-covid-face-shield

I prefer looking at this pictures! No shield available in this model.

e48c64a0aafddd592f72420df2ada0ec97b71574.jpg

d170537f0d54104e36630ed8bc1d4e9e31c20618.jpg

I prefer looking at this pictures! No shield available in this model.

e48c64a0aafddd592f72420df2ada0ec97b71574.jpg

d170537f0d54104e36630ed8bc1d4e9e31c20618.jpg

I have noticed that there are a lot more trainers on Instagram offering virtual personal training and showing off their...uhm...credentials, shall we say! ? I don’t really think a virtual trainer is for me, but like you, I sure so enjoy the view!! ?

Face masks are being used as billboards. For example, at the US Open, each day Naomi Osaka wears a mask with the name of someone shot by the police while she is being interviewed. Instead of sending pens or calendars when soliciting donations, some organizations are sending face masks; I got a couple of very nice ones from the Humane Society with their name on them.

I have one with Van Gogh's, The Starry Night on it and two with the Preamble to the Constitution.

I have noticed that there are a lot more trainers on Instagram offering virtual personal training and showing off their...uhm...credentials, shall we say! ? I don’t really think a virtual trainer is for me, but like you, I sure so enjoy the view!! ?

This get-up probably costs 5K at least.

This get-up probably costs 5K at least.

Most of the guys offer virtual training sessions via Zoom or Skype. Some include meal plans etc. Others even have their own exercise apps for you to keep track of progress and calories. Then there are those that use more high tech devices (like mirror.com and peloton) and require subscriptions too - that can get really expensive very quickly. ?

• 1 month later...