411 BlondeBeast in Atlanta

harlow
This topic is 1109 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

WOOF! Damn he's pretty sexy, not what I would call chubby, lol. Would love to hear anyone's experience if they hire him.

As for Blond/Blonde, thank you for the reference it's always bothered me and I never knew what was proper... Now I know!

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/620/437/bbc.png

I wish I could get past tattoos that remind me of my grandmother‘s floral draperies. A few tasteful ones here and there, but when they begin to look like tapestry, I have to move on.

LOL I get it, but his aren't as bad as some I've seen. And the nips and fur distract me from the bad tattoos.....

He plays fast and loose with the concept of "chubby." I would love to be so "chubby."

he is playing fast and loose with the concept of “blonde”. he is 5,9 and 200 lbs, that is not a good weight to height even for somebody with muscles. i am 6 foot and 200 lbs and i feel chubby

he is playing fast and loose with the concept of “blonde”. he is 5,9 and 200 lbs, that is not a good weight to height even for somebody with muscles. i am 6 foot and 200 lbs and i feel chubby

As you may know, muscle weight is considerably different from just weight in appearance. If your chubby resembles the Blond(e)Beast chubby, I envy you.

588194_1595736359_nmfq8uade2.jpg

- He's not blond

- He's not chubby (to me)

- He doesn't "have a big THICK dick" or 8"

Now with all of that out of the way. I'd definitely hire if this pandemic ever gets controlled and I make it to Atlanta. Love the good looking, around the way, regular build, tatted guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...