411 on DanielStrike

MichaelN

OK, what does "Zaddy" mean?

As defined by the urban dictionary, "A fine, handsome and sexy ass intelligent man that makes you smile and drip every time you see him. He knows how to handle business in and out of the bedroom. You low key want to have his baby! He makes all parts of you excited including your mind. He smells good, looks good and is good!"

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Met with him and submitted a review on RM. Lets just say I thought I was ready for him but I was not expecting the girth so could really just play for around 10 minutes. So if I had more practice it probably would have been a good time. What was odd to me was he was telling me a story of how his ex-boyfriend contacted RM alleging fake reviews and that was how he apparently lost most of his reviews when I met with him. He then proceeded to tell me if I could write him a review for an overnight as that could look better (only hired him for an hour) and wanted me to complete the review then. Fortunately, I did not remember my password then so I had to do it at home. IDK - seemed sketchy to me but his thing is real and intimidating.

• 2 months later...