is Brooklyn to far to get a massage?

Daniel84
This topic is 862 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Danny, locating in Bushwick will def discourage bookings. Not only is it *Brooklyn*, but is principally served by the J, M, Z and L trains (depending on exactly where you are), not the main trunk lines. In other words, a real schlep involving a change of trains for anyone coming from Manhattan. And of course that doesn't factor in how many potential clients will be hiring at all this summer because of COVID concerns. Remember it was/is a major disaster in NYC and people are generally very cautious. If you have other reasons to want to hang in the city, great, but I'd advise against counting on a steady stream of clients during your time here.

Hopefully August/September will be a nice time and things will have opened up a bit more by then. As far as the neighborhood, I’ve only been to Bushwick a handful of times. The last time I went was to pick up my rescue kitty. Not sure if I would venture for an outcall at a late hour, but probably in the afternoon would be ok.

It’s always a crapshoot when you mention Brooklyn! LOL

For residents of Manhattan, when you say “Brooklyn,” unless it’s BAM or Barclay Center, people think “Timbuktu”!

I love your ad and would love a closer location, but as Robear mentioned, we’re still in the midst of COVID here, so proceed with caution. But I’d come and see you, all things being equal....

It’s always a crapshoot when you mention Brooklyn! LOL

For residents of Manhattan, when you say “Brooklyn,” unless it’s BAM or Barclay Center, people think “Timbuktu”!

I love your ad and would love a closer location, but as Robear mentioned, we’re still in the midst of COVID here, so proceed with caution. But I’d come and see you, all things being equal....

I once went as far as Queens for a hookup. I think it was near the Steinway stop or something. It was a little scary 15 years ago... but I’m sure it’s ok now.

My friend has a loft he wants to trade with me in Aug / Sept for a few weeks. Its in the Bushwick area. I am curious for clients who hire providers is Brooklyn to far for you? If I like Brooklyn I might stay for a bit longer as long as I book alot of clients.

Thank you

In NYC most of the clients will be around midtown. If you're getting a free place to stay you'll be saving the money for the hotel.

I would give it a shot! Compare it other previous trips, do the math and see if it's worth it.

Edited by marylander1940

Getting to Bushwick is a lesser part of the problem. The stress of getting back after a long relaxing massage would trouble me more. Of course if you’re aggressive in your pricing, an Uber ride would only marginally increase the total cost to your client. You might adjust your pricing accordingly.

But given the opportunity to pursue both your interests in a single location it might be worth it - for a short while at least. Good Luck. Wish I were back in NYC. I’m addicted to massage - even legit massage with no HE.

Guest DeanSF

I can vouch for Daniel84 as a wonderful provider, masseur and photographer. IF anyone is in his area, book him. He is a lovely, sexy, talented man!!

We miss you Daniel84 on the west coast!!

You are so sweet, I need to visit soon and catch up with you.

Dang Daniel!! Get it??? LOL. Wish you had visited sooner. I’m on my way out of NYC back to California for a while. I would have traveled to Brooklyn to see you. If I ever get out to DC, I’ll be in touch.

I can vouch for Daniel84 as a wonderful provider, masseur and photographer. IF anyone is in his area, book him. He is a lovely, sexy, talented man!!

We miss you Daniel84 on the west coast!!

That is quite a nice endorsement! I actually live in Brooklyn but not near Bushwick. I'd rather travel to Manhattan than travel to Bushwick. It's a much easier commute and safer. I'm usually in the city for work anyway. I must say that Daniel84 is quite appealing and I'm certain would meet my expectations for a much needed massage.