is Brooklyn to far to get a massage?

Daniel84
This topic is 865 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

I cannot recommend Danny enough. Great massage. Great personality. Great guy. Conversation with really nice. Some may not like to talk during a massage (typically me too) but it was a nice conversation. Is there a sixth star to give? I was running a little late and Danny was very accommodating. I personally recommend.

It could be, I live in Manhattan and going to Bushwick is quite the trip.

I tend to stay with masseurs in Manhattan. I don't like traveling far for a massage. Now if he does outcalls, I will always throw in a pretty nice tip because I know he has come farther then normal. On top of the regular price of course. I mean a really nice tip. He's happy.

Terp

I tend to stay with masseurs in Manhattan. I don't like traveling far for a massage. Now if he does outcalls, I will always throw in a pretty nice tip because I know he has come farther then normal. On top of the regular price of course. I mean a really nice tip. He's happy.

Terp

I live in Hells Kitchen ?

• 1 year later...