411 on IvyLeagueHungVrs

Guest RexB

He charges a decent amount above market price and people are arguing about if he's worth it is probably the best tldr

Gotcha! thanks.

Covid-19 take on "15 minutes of fame?" Many of us might just have a lot more time in our days lol

lmao.

Oh no, not Derek Atlas. He might be in the running for "most out of date pics on Rentmen", along with such others as Kevin Wilde.

lmaoooooo. thank god for twitter I guess?

Certainly.

-He charges a higher rate than some are willing to pay. May require deposit

-Some members love him, including some veteran posters

-Some dislike him for a litany of reasons

-Some find is education/degree to be rather common

-The other 17 pages is just filler, including discussions of pizza and COVID

Thanks so much. It is appreciated and now I know. LOL.

is the dick really 9 inches

Yes it is. He shows it on cam too. Copying and pasting, all users who have met him in person, newbie or veteran, without exception, posted here a great time with him. Some 27+ veteran users throughout this thread former_lurker,foxyG, builder_nyc, hungcody, joe, stefonNY, bbuilderny, etc. https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-ivyleaguehungvrs.157990/post-2038084

Yes it is. He shows it on cam too. Copying and pasting, all users who have met him in person, newbie or veteran, without exception, posted here a great time with him. Some 27+ veteran users throughout this thread former_lurker,foxyG, builder_nyc, hungcody, joe, stefonNY, bbuilderny, etc. https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-ivyleaguehungvrs.157990/post-2038084

Oh wow ? thanks

• 2 weeks later...

These days I find myself only window shopping, not even shopping around. The latter suggests you are going to end up buying something.

While I did a fair bit of hiring during the summer, when the virus seemed to be under pretty good control, the last time I hired was over a month ago and things have gotten worse. So now I’m taking a pause.