Hot guys on Protest Coverage

Trick
This topic is 1317 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is you insulted @GregM too. Once the post is quoted deleting your post is meaningless. Until next time.

~Boomer~

People can say whatever they want about me. Cause unless they know me in real life their opinion doesn't matter to me. If anything I probably would had gotten a good laugh. Cause if you can't laugh at yourself you can't really laugh at others. Also I wont apologize for not toeing the liberal line ?‍♂️ I'm finding liberals more bullies than anyone else lately. Carry on.

Why are you making this about race? ? Oh All Lives Matter.

Beauty is also about ethnicity, for most people "white is beautiful" even for minorities. In Mexico mejorar la raza is a common phrase which means ‘improve the race.’ It implies that you should marry or have children with a whiter person so you’ll have better-looking kids. The phrase is used by people of any race without much thought.

If you watch Mexican soap operas only the actors who play the help or criminals look hispanic/latino but all the other actors are white.

Yes, all lives matter but for most jobs those who look whiter are more likely to get hired even in cultures where there's a vast majority of non whites.

People can say whatever they want about me. Cause unless they know me in real life their opinion doesn't matter to me. If anything I probably would had gotten a good laugh. Cause if you can't laugh at yourself you can't really laugh at others. Also I wont apologize for not toeing the liberal line ?‍♂️ I'm finding liberals more bullies than anyone else lately. Carry on.

You should worry about these bullies instead.

6.0.jpg

Okay, I must be a dweeb, but what’s a “soy” boy?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Soy Boy

I, too, had never heard this term so I looked it up in the Urban Dictionary. Who knew?

My first thought was it meant “I am” from the first person conjugation of the Spanish verb “ser”.

Edited by Beancounter

ARE YOU JERKS LOOKING TO GET THIS THREAD MOVED?

As the original poster, I couldn’t help but scratch and shake my head at the direction this thread has gone. I thought it was just gonna be a thread listing down hot media guys. But then someone started calling them names and politics and race came in. I was hoping it would be one of those escapist threads.

As the original poster, I couldn’t help but scratch and shake my head at the direction this thread has gone. I thought it was just gonna be a thread listing down hot media guys. But then someone started calling them names and politics and race came in. I was hoping it would be one of those escapist threads.

With Deej now on the case there is a very good possibility that your thread will return to your intention.

I'm a bit embarrassed that I know Garrett Haake is from Texas. Not a stalker ... haha

garrett-haake__97316.png

"Pissing liberals off since 2012" and "Sipping liberal tears since 2016 and loving it" are your quotes?.......Are you for real @GregM....?..I bet your clients (if any..) are only the closeted GOPs like Lindsay?