Hot guys on Protest Coverage

Trick
This topic is 1317 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm digging Shimon Prokupecz on CNN. Love the way he talks and his accent. Cool down to earth personality too. Covering the protests, he doesn't sound like a typical reporter, sounds like a regular guy on the street. And he's not the typical hottie im attracted to, but there's something unique about him that makes him hot to me.

I agree with all of this. Hard to pin it down, but something about Shimon resonates. I perk up every time he comes on & get disappointed when they shift to someone else. His tight shirts do him justice too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little bit off topic (yes, but several other posts are too ?)

Huell Howser was a handsome, beloved TV personality that left us too soon.

It would be way off topic to link his interviewing Richard Simmons 40 years ago, but if you find it, one can tell R.S. was a little carried away, sitting so close to the young, suave journalist, from Tennessee.

huell-346x400.jpg

Edited by E.T.Bass

A little bit off topic (yes, but several other posts are too ?)

Huell Howser was a handsome, beloved TV personality that left us too soon.

It would be way off topic to link his interviewing Richard Simmons 40 years ago, but if you find it, one can tell R.S. was a little carried away, sitting so close to the young, suave journalist, from Tennessee.

huell-346x400.jpg

Richard Simmons was a little carried away when he appeared on the PBS show on aging, "Over Easy." True, I watched that episode.

Richard Simmons was a little carried away when he appeared on the PBS show on aging, "Over Easy." True, I watched that episode.

That was his schtick true, especially his appearances on Letterman.

But in the interview with Huell, R.S. seemed quite smitten. The snug fitting polo shirt and his syrupy sweet Tennessee accent must have seemed irresistible to the young Simmons.. ❤

72773170_10157324271126609_3031015784370405376_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=XrhrrRH2ge4AX9Dcgh2&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=648cc944b3da4cdb06002b1457004dee&oe=5F321405

latest?cb=20180904205330

• 1 month later...

But I MUST comment, especially in these difficult times where we report that we want racial strife and discrimination to end, especially against the Black community: how telling is it about our community here that after 16 men were listed as hot, not ONE of them was a Black man?

On a prior similar thread I had mentioned Steve Patterson....

2017-10-02T10-04-33-4Z--1280x720.jpg

The current update on Thomas Roberts: After leaving NBC news, he was a news anchor for the CBS affiliate in Atlanta for a brief period. Starting next week, he will be the host of the syndicated TV Show called DailyMailTV.

You can see more pics of him and his husband in this article reporting his new DailyMailTV gig:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8627491/amp/Award-winning-journalist-Thomas-Roberts-host-Season-Four-Emmy-Award-winning-DailyMailTV.html

The current update on Thomas Roberts: After leaving NBC news, he was a news anchor for the CBS affiliate in Atlanta for a brief period. Starting next week, he will be the host of the syndicated TV Show called DailyMailTV.

Maybe Jesse Palmer would now have the time to accept a hiring offer that I would love to extend to him......

http://residentpublications.com/jesse-palmer/