Hot guys on Protest Coverage

Trick
This topic is 1317 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My current faves are ABC’s

Trevor Ault

[MEDIA=instagram]Bv72PQ7hLiy[/MEDIA]

Matt Gutman

[MEDIA=instagram]Bp0YS0qgEGQ[/MEDIA]

ABC’s Talent Hiring Manager must be a gay man. They always bring out some of the hottest looking men. Don’t forget David Muir and Gio Benitez. I picture all of them getting together monthly for a sex party!!!

ABC’s Talent Hiring Manager must be a gay man.

You could be right (and I'm also sure you're just having fun), but it's also funny how gender role assumptions STILL play in our world. It's also possible that it could be a (straight) woman doing the hiring...:oops:

(Or, for that matter, a lesbian or a straight man. Speaking personally as someone who casts stage shows all the time, we all have eyes for what we think will be considered attractive by a general audience, lol.)

I respectfully ask you to stop throwing shade on the guys being listed on this thread. There’s already a lot of negativity out there, please don’t bring it here.

You have two choices. You can alert the mods or put me on ignore. Either way no skin off my nose. Bless your little heart. Hope your day is going well.

ALL the listed guys on this thread are HOT.

But I MUST comment, especially in these difficult times where we report that we want racial strife and discrimination to end, especially against the Black community: how telling is it about our community here that after 16 men were listed as hot, not ONE of them was a Black man?

Yes, I know, you may attack me for such a statement. But after you do, ask yourself: is there any valid truth to the point I make? If so, how do you reconcile your belief that "Black Lives Matter" when we make a total race invisible? We cant change others, but we can change ourselves. But we must first take courage & admit to our weaknesses, however painful the exercise is.

I love you all.

Be safe in this horrid epidemic.

And yes, Black Lives Matter

But I MUST comment, especially in these difficult times where we report that we want racial strife and discrimination to end, especially against the Black community: how telling is it about our community here that after 16 men were listed as hot, not ONE of them was a Black man?

Yes, I know, you may attack me for such a statement. But after you do, ask yourself: is there any valid truth to the point I make? If so, how do you reconcile your belief that "Black Lives Matter" when we make a total race invisible? We cant change others, but we can change ourselves. But we must first take courage & admit to our weaknesses, however painful the exercise is.

I love you all.

You are very right to say this - thank you.

I'd add Jonathan Capehart and Joshua Johnson on MSNBC, who are black, and also gay.

Also, Paul Butler, who's often on for guest commentary.

I love you all.

Why are you making this about race? ? Oh All Lives Matter.

I love you all.

I’m not going to address “Black Lives Matter” here.

But, there are a few reasons that I can think of that may explain why there are no black models here that are deemed hot.

1. We are looking at news reporting individuals exclusively. Perhaps, it is the news organizations that are perpetuating the racist mindset. I, for one, have always noticed they put the black reporters on the black assignments. They don’t do for gay stories or women stories, but always the black stories.

2. We are talking about sexual attraction. You can‘t force sexual attraction simply because black lives really do matter. There were some models that I didn’t find particularly hot that others did. Does that make me wrong? Does that mean I want all the blacks to be gunned down by the police? I don’t think sexual and racism and be compared.

That’s what I got for now...

1. We are looking at news reporting individuals exclusively. Perhaps, it is the news organizations that are perpetuating the racist mindset. I, for one, have always noticed they put the black reporters on the black assignments. They don’t do for gay stories or women stories, but always the black stories.

I don't see that being true for the men I just mentioned. Joshua Johnson is currently an anchor, so he's been dealing with the gamut of stories. Jonathan Capehart has certainly been doing political coverage of all sorts for quite some time now. And Paul Butler is a legal commentator who has been on many times for political/legal issues regardless of content.

I don't see that being true for the men I just mentioned. Joshua Johnson is currently an anchor, so he's been dealing with the gamut of stories. Jonathan Capehart has certainly been doing political coverage of all sorts for quite some time now. And Paul Butler is a legal commentator who has been on many times for political/legal issues regardless of content.

I should have clarified. I was referring to the field reporters.

I’m not going to address “Black Lives Matter” here.

But, there are a few reasons that I can think of that may explain why there are no black models here that are deemed hot.

2. We are talking about sexual attraction. You can‘t force sexual attraction simply because black lives really do matter. There were some models that I didn’t find particularly hot that others did. Does that make me wrong? Does that mean I want all the blacks to be gunned down by the police? I don’t think sexual and racism and be compared.

That’s what I got for now...

Speaking of gay journalists whatever happened to Thomas Roberts?

Thomas-Roberts.jpg?w=790&h=530&fit=crop&auto=format&auto=compress&crop=faces

I love you all.

I’m sorry that you felt that way about how this listing went. As original poster, I assure you that there was no intention to exclude anyone from the list. Speaking for myself, I have not seen so many men of color covering the protests in the networks that I watch. Don Lemon doesn’t cut it for me, no disrespect. But if the scope were widened, I’m sure Terrence Howard, John Legend, and Shemar Moore would be on my list.

Okay, I must be a dweeb, but what’s a “soy” boy?

Previous poster used it as an insult (post #36). Context seemed to be, any guy that's "woke" and not a gun toting, red meat eating true Amerikan.

I was picking up that he feels threatened, that being socially aware is emasculating rather than liberating.

Edited by RealAvalon