411 on Jorge_M in NYC

NJ_hiker

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just echoing what’s been said but Jorge is definitely one of my top masseurs. Actually does decent deep tissue, super sexy, great body and so playful. Over the years of seeing him he’s gotten so comfortable. I do miss seeing him at shangrila but his current set up is pretty good 

• 2 months later...

Wow.  What a bunch of prissy pants ya'll are.  I just got back from my AMAZING massage at the E11th place with Jorge and so glad I didn't cancel after reading the previous posts.  It's a crappy basement apartment, yes, but from the description I expected rats and cockroaches running around and piles of trash in the corners.  The massage room itself is clean and fine and, since it is a basement apartment, I like how dark it got once he turned down some lights for the massage.  I found it very erotic, TBH (not to mention the massage itself).

So, yea, if you are expecting a 5 star massage studio at the Ritz, don't go.  But it's not as bad as it's been made out to be.

22 minutes ago, Jim_n_NYC said:

So, yea, if you are expecting a 5 star massage studio at the Ritz, don't go.  But it's not as bad as it's been made out to be.

Agree. I have seen him a few times at his studio (it's not his apartment but just a rented space that he has outfitted as a massage studio). The massage room itself was fine with a nice table and furnishings. Not fancy by any means but not a turn-off for me. And the massage is great.

5 hours ago, WestGuy said:

Agree. I have seen him a few times at his studio (it's not his apartment but just a rented space that he has outfitted as a massage studio). The massage room itself was fine with a nice table and furnishings. Not fancy by any means but not a turn-off for me. And the massage is great.

I was just browsing Rentmasseur this evening and saw our hot boy wearing black rimmed eyeglasses and jock straps in otherwise nearly nude pictures.  I think he's trying to appeal to the corporate types now.  I've noticed generally that some of the new masseur providers aren't even trying to make their ads look like they are for mssseur services - say very little, practically naked, tongues sticking out and I can't even see the locked pictures.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went this week for a massage from Jorge. Saw him once or twice at Shangri La and once at Supermens.  This is the first time I saw him on his own at the Hell's Kitchen location.  He responds quickly to texts.

Very nice setup.  GREAT massage.  He is very, very strong, and really worked out tightness in my upper back.  It felt so loose the next day, it was great.

I find him very sweet, and feel pretty relaxed right away.  He is in fantastic shape.

Gonna start saving up to go again :)

• 2 months later...