411 on Jorge_M in NYC

NJ_hiker

2 hours ago, Rand said:

I had a massage with him 2 times. It was great and he was more that agreed to extend HE and MT with me.. Did anyone else noticed that he damaged his endowment with a penis pump? It’s just looks bulky and crooked now. I honestly never could understand this infatuation with this tool.

Oh no! I had an ex who was into pumping his BBC 😀. After awhile, it took him forever (I do mean forever) to get that thing to stand high, mighty and proud!

Just now, Terpmaniac said:

Oh no! I had an ex who was into pumping his BBC 😀. After awhile, it took him forever (I do mean forever) to get that thing to stand high, mighty and proud!

You know what I’m talking about then. He didn’t have troubles to get hard. It’s just looks bulbous and misshaped. Such a shame, he’s very sexy but that just puts me off. 

12 hours ago, Rand said:

You know what I’m talking about then. He didn’t have troubles to get hard. It’s just looks bulbous and misshaped. Such a shame, he’s very sexy but that just puts me off. 

Does it still work though? That was the surprisingly pleasant part of the massage when I saw him. 

15 hours ago, Rand said:

I had a massage with him 2 times. It was great and he was more that agreed to extend HE and MT with me.. Did anyone else noticed that he damaged his endowment with a penis pump? It’s just looks bulky and crooked now. I honestly never could understand this infatuation with this tool.

Yes, why change perfection? Jorge is hot, sexy and fine the way he was.  Probably was trying to enlarge his penis and look what happened! Awful.

Sad to hear this young man felt the need to change his appearances to appeal to a bunch of horny gay men.

I would see him regularly when he was working at the Spa near Grand Central.

His natural good looks and masculinity were all part of what was attractive about a session with him. His massage skills were on point. So many good things to say about him ....it's sad he felt he wasn't enough for some people.

• 2 months later...
On 2/20/2022 at 7:19 PM, Rand said:

That penis pump really made it deformed. Ugh. Don't know if I'd repeat

• 6 months later...

His latest private pic makes it seem like he’s no longer “pumped” up. When I saw him it looked like he got penis fillers so I haven’t repeated myself.

Anyone have recent experience to share? I made an appt bc my usual broke his hand (Jose) and is out for a few weeks, so I can report back once I see him. 

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

I remember Jorge when he was at the spa near Grand Central. Great hands and truly deep, therapeutic deep-tissue work.  I wasn't looking for dick ...so can't comment on his deformity. I left happy, nonetheless .

Yes, that's when I first met Jorge at the Grand Central location of Shangrila Spa which has since closed.  Jorge was a fine specimen then with no deformities.  He started using the dick pump after he went independent.  He didn't need to.  He's a hot guy just the way he is.  

5 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Sorry to hear they closed. ( Although not surprised after Covid ). I liked that place.

Shangrila does have a new location on Broadway and West 27-28th Streets which you may be aware of.  I've been there a couple of times.  Same nice clean standards with decent sized rooms which I like.

1 hour ago, Redwine56 said:

Shangrila does have a new location on Broadway and West 27-28th Streets

Thanks.

No..I wasn't aware. I haven't been to a spa since before the Covid shut downs.

I live with four other people in my house...so I needed to be cautious about bringing Covid home .

Edited by pubic_assistance
spelling