411 on Jorge_M in NYC

NJ_hiker

Has a great massage once last year with him before he left Shangrila. Very good pressure but a hot guy and I did enjoy it as I like pressure. Tried him later once when he went solo but rates were a deterrent for me. He is visiting Philly so looks like he is trying nearby waters now. Not sure if it is worth the risk in these unusual times

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jorge must have upped his game now that he is performing massages from his own apt. He was hot when I saw him at Shangrila and he was still in training when I met him.

He’s doing them from his own place? I could’ve sworn his RM and MF profiles said he’s using the space on 14th? Either way, I need to try him ASAP.

• 2 months later...

He‘s really nice but man is he strong. I like firm pressure, but I had a bruise on my neck/shoulders afterwards.

Definite keeper, he’ll be one of first post-vaccine masseurs I see.

Has anyone recently gone to him at his place? He used to be just a few blocks from me in the East Village but I notice he now maps to Williamsburg. What’s his setup like?

Sounds like a keeper and his rentmen pics are smokin hot!

Jorge has expanded his offerings to "rentmen"? This is definitely a new development. He went to the head of the class rather quickly. I guess if you are sporting such a hot bod, you may as well get paid for using it. I wonder if he will be 'less generous' on his massage table now.