Anderson Cooper has a son

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 1498 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for him, although having a child at 52 means he’ll be a septuagenarian at Wyatt’s prep school graduation. On the other hand, it’ll keep him young. He’s a great looking 52 yo.

I thought about that too (the age thing)

It seems to me like as a whole, people are just aging better.

I remember when I was a kid, and saw what a 40-year old looked/behaved/dressed/lived like (Which seemed far less vibrant, healthy, and virile than a 40 year old of today).

And this new crop of 50-60 year olds, is simply outstanding to watch (not to celebrities, but people I interact with in real life).

It was inevitable, after his Best fuck bud Andy Cohen had one.... It seems with those 2, if one bends over, then the other bends over. :p I'm sure their plan is for the 2 baby boys to grow up and become Lovers ? ;)

Thank you for the "bomb" @wklukas , I was waiting for it.... Its kind of your signature on this board. You hand them out like Tic Tacs...

I thought about that too (the age thing)

It seems to me like as a whole, people are just aging better.

I remember when I was a kid, and saw what a 40-year old looked/behaved/dressed/lived like (Which seemed far less vibrant, healthy, and virile than a 40 year old of today).

And this new crop of 50-60 year olds, is simply outstanding to watch (not to celebrities, but people I interact with in real life).

Perhaps THEY are just the ones you notice, because there is a huge segment of our population that is not aging well, in body or soul..

The exceptions will usually be the ones that stand out !

...heard on NBC's 8:00 AM hour this morning and thought better he than I. I would NOT have the energy to begin rearing any child from birth or after. age 40+...

...good for him since it was his desire. From a distance, I wish him all success in this important endeavor.

Edited by Axiom2001

I've settled on Big Whoop.

Normally it IS kind of a Big deal, and I support single fatherhood, but with Andy and Anderson, it simply feels TO ME kind of "copy cat".... and it loses the poignancy. I dont think anyone in the celebrity orbit was surprised by this.

I've settled on Big Whoop.

Normally it IS kind of a Big deal, and I support single fatherhood, but with Andy and Anderson, it simply feels TO ME kind of "copy cat".... and it loses the poignancy. I dont think anyone in the celebrity orbit was surprised by this.

I wonder why AC actually wanted a kid. Or why people willingly choose to have kids in general.

All the best to young Wyatt. Hopefully he grows up in a safe and loving environment with his father.

Its reported he just reconciled with his longtime partner Benjamin Maisani, and plans to raise the child together.

image?q=85&c=sc&poi=face&w=1315&h=1315&url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2018%2F03%2Fanderson-cooper1-2000.jpg

I suppose he will have plenty of help since he is worth millions. I believe he was raised by a nanny. I myself couldn’t imagine having a baby in my 50s. Heck, I am reluctant to get a dog because of the responsibility let alone a child. But good for him and all the super wealthy guys out there...

I'm pushing 50 now and a few years ago I decided my window had closed on a newborn unless I find myself with a partnet 10+ years younger. As a single parent there's just too high a chance of leaving the kid parentless before they are 18. There's obuvously no concern for these kids financially, but I lost both parents before 21 and it's definitely not a risk I would choose to take for my hypothetical child.

(Yes, yes, people live longer now yada yada but there's still a vastly higher risk of dying in the next 18 years when you are 50 vs 30 and it's not things you can exercise your way out of.)

I tell people the best thing to do is adopt a 17-year-old, put them through college, and hope they're grateful enough to keep you out of the nursing home. If the kid is a success, you're a hero. If they aren't....well, it's not really your fault...