Best open showers NYC

JCald
This topic is 1112 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey all,

Just wondering where the best open gym showers are in Manhattan and Brooklyn? I know it’s harder to find these days but I know there are at least places with separate showers and no curtains.

Thanks in advance!

JC

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of high school. Brings back memories of hot sex in the showers with my classmates.

Never took it to that level, but we had a few homoerotic moments. Turning all the showers on so the floor was slippery, then having naked races sliding on our butts. Filling up an empty trash can with water, and dumping 20 gallons at once over a buddy sprawled on the floor. I got a hard-on once while they did that to me.

Reminds me of high school. Brings back memories of hot sex in the showers with my classmates.

Never took it to that level, but we had a few homoerotic moments. Turning all the showers on so the floor was slippery, then having naked races sliding on our butts. Filling up an empty trash can with water, and dumping 20 gallons at once over a buddy sprawled on the floor. I got a hard-on once while they did that to me.

That may explain your handle @poolboy48220. Lol

That may explain your handle @poolboy48220. Lol

So it’s sounding like the YMCAs are the place to be for the open showers? The NYSC mentioned sounds intriguing too

Definitely YMCA for sure, but that NYSC location is news to me so I'm gonna have to check it out. I always see it in passing, but I might just stop in once all this COVID nonsense is over.

So it’s sounding like the YMCAs are the place to be for the open showers? The NYSC mentioned sounds intriguing too

There IS a difference. In a shower in a YMCA, at least during the day, you're unlikely to encounter a guy under 75. At a NYSC you there are few guy over 35. Your choice.

I went to many, many open showers in the navy. So hot but, being an officer and paranoid about being outted, I never did anything...and yes, there were several times that I could have. I still jerk off remembering some of those time, LOL.

In the Army overseas, the open showers were next to the bedroom in some barracks. Even all these years later, I won't forget the names of two of shower mates - one from Iowa; one from Arkansas. Good memories ❤️.

My high school (1970's) had totally open showers, fixtures on the wall or on poles in the middle of one big room. I'm not sure what the high schools are doing these days.

The YMCA in downtown Minneapolis still has them. This isn't a picture of that actual facility, but it's similar.

iGJebhbHnqcKX_Afirz34yYFjpH7Kf7JJcEMwqoFZ2Y.png?auto=webp&s=a61803f8cdc660048859acab8170a1a9476cdbf7

Those were the days!