Best open showers NYC

JCald
This topic is 1125 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The old NYSC on Wall Street (since moved to Broad Street and much, much smaller) had a pretty good set up in the men's locker room downstairs--a wet area with the steam room at one end, the sauna at the other, both with glass doors, and two rows of several shower stalls facing each other in between, with fairly long curtains. Sometimes fun happened in the steam room (it was easy to watch for others coming), sometimes in the sauna (same), and sometimes it happened in one of the showers. Some guys came simply for the locker room action, wrapping a towel around themselves and strolling from the sauna to the steam room and back again, sometimes taking an occasional shower, until opportunity presented itself. Best times were between the morning, lunchtime and evening rushes, but the straight (or mostly straight, hehe) guys were very tolerant. Watched more than one guy with a wedding ring (back before gay marriage was legal) get a BJ in the steam room or sauna.

That still goes on @ NYSC near City Hall. Well it used to, before COVID. Plenty of straight dudes would undress, shower and head straight to the sauna or steam room for a quick BJ before heading home to wifey.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk of NYSC saunas makes me all nostalgic. I have been to almost all of them in NY & NJ over the years. The instant gratification is addictive and one of the main reasons i never regretfully bothered to get into a relationship/ BF in my better days. The current situation is the most of the happening locations have closed down due to NYSC bankruptcy. 51/lex and 41/3 on the east side are the best hopes but the wet areas are closed down due to the pandemic. I read a forum post last week over at lpsg that someone did have fun in the locker room when there was no one around. Not endorsing or judging, but if are hot enough and there is a will, there will be a work-around.

The YMCAs are definitely the most likely to have them around the country. In addition to the 63rd St NYC location (already mentioned) the Y in downtown Nashville does too. 14th St used to before remodeling which resulted in stalls but rarely closed curtains. The Yale Club (at Grand Central) also has stalls but no curtains are even hung and one sees minimal towel usage there starting at the lockers.