Best open showers NYC

JCald
This topic is 1125 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My high school (1970's) had totally open showers, fixtures on the wall or on poles in the middle of one big room. I'm not sure what the high schools are doing these days.

The YMCA in downtown Minneapolis still has them. This isn't a picture of that actual facility, but it's similar.

iGJebhbHnqcKX_Afirz34yYFjpH7Kf7JJcEMwqoFZ2Y.png?auto=webp&s=a61803f8cdc660048859acab8170a1a9476cdbf7

I got hard just looking at that picture.....

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if it was mentioned, but the Dodge Y in downtown Brooklyn..also has open showers and I have had some hot times there plus in the sauna. ?... the age range tends to be skewed younger too.

Thanks for the info.

I used to go to Dodge Ymca before the shut down and have to say I love the open showers and steamroom there! highly agree

I’m gonna have to give the Dodge YMCA a visit when this is all over. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Reminds me of high school. Brings back memories of hot sex in the showers with my classmates.

What heavenly high school did you attend? My memories of showers were get in and get out before being noticed. "Hot sex showers?" I would not even presumed to dream such a thing!

Guest MikeThomas

A handful of showers at various Equinox clubs in Manhattan have frosted glass doors, but lighting that cast shadows on the door.

That can be a lot of fun.

The Equinox Gold Coast has frosted doors. There’s one stall with a particularly bright light above it that helps illuminate who’s ever inside. Fun to jo in that one.

Guest MikeThomas

The long gone Athletic Club in Weho had open showers. Someone I knew came in after an obviously hard spanking. LOL

ymca on 63/64th street has open showers, one open room and then one line to the side of open showers very hot when straight guys go. the ymca on 14th street has curtains but sometimes people leave them open or they are not closed all the way. Vanderbilt is open but hs dividers that are small so you can just move back and look. never ben to dodge, hows that?

Hey all,

Just wondering where the best open gym showers are in Manhattan and Brooklyn? I know it’s harder to find these days but I know there are at least places with separate showers and no curtains.

Thanks in advance!

JC

OK a bit off topic. But my gym in Baltimore has been open, no shower curtains FOREVER! Oddly, the ladies locker room DID (of course). During the lock down, they renovated the locker room and added big, thick, heavy, dark, doors to the shower stalls! A friend of mine replied.."good god you know they are gonna be fucking in those stalls now." I agreed.

My high school (1970's) had totally open showers, fixtures on the wall or on poles in the middle of one big room. I'm not sure what the high schools are doing these days.

The YMCA in downtown Minneapolis still has them. This isn't a picture of that actual facility, but it's similar.

iGJebhbHnqcKX_Afirz34yYFjpH7Kf7JJcEMwqoFZ2Y.png?auto=webp&s=a61803f8cdc660048859acab8170a1a9476cdbf7

My gym used to have something like this. And the only-men sauna was just next to it. There were lots of action there. ;-)

Okay, so one person is saying Dodge YMCA has no dividers at all (which I've also heard from multiple people who've been there) and one person is saying they do have dividers (my first time hearing this). So what's the truth?