Do you appreciate this forum?

JEC
This topic is 1503 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you appreciate this forum please show Daddy your appreciation.

While daddy does this work out of love, it does cost money to produce and maintain.

Especially while we are all taking a break, please consider donating the equivalent of one meeting for the benefit of having this resource available when we can all get back in the game.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/the-data-are-what-the-data-are.126213/

:);):cool::p

Well said.

Daddy has kept this horse & pony show going and showing him some thanks is as easy as using an app, amazon or postage stamp.

Free content is never actually free. It takes a lot of backend work, hosting fees and tech upgrades. Whether you've been here a day or a decade, why not click the link and give whatever you can to keep this site moving forward.

http://daddysreviews.com/donate

If someone can let me know how to donate via paypal then I would be happy to help out a little bit. Even though I've mostly lurked, this forum has been really important to me over the past several years.

I don't think PAYPAL is one of the options. I usually just stick cash in an card and send it. You could buy an Amazon gift card using Paypal and email it.

Me, too. Make sure you use your handle here in the card.

Even if sending electronically be sure and include your forum “handle“. When I sent via cashapp at first didn’t know who it was who donated until I emailed them and confirmed my user name

Even if sending electronically be sure and include your forum “handle“. When I sent via cashapp at first didn’t know who it was who donated until I emailed them and confirmed my user name

PS including your handle gets you 2 things: (1) a thank you note from daddy and (2) admission to The Cabana, a thread within this forum for donors. Nothing too exciting about The Cabana, sometimes Daddy has discussions about the site he wants to have with a smaller group there. Anyone can post there, it's a group that's more "invested" in the forum.

I don't think PAYPAL is one of the options. I usually just stick cash in an card and send it. You could buy an Amazon gift card using Paypal and email it.

I desire to donate, but I don't want to write my real return address on the envelope in the appropriate place. I want to make a cash donation.

This is the only way in which I wish to make a donation which is long overdue.