Sam Asghari

Stormy

• 1 year later...

I have been a huge fan of Britney’s music since 1999. Though I’m not a fan of her actions normally. As far as her new fiancée,  I don’t think anyone should be questioning if he’s straight or not, that just doesn’t seem right. If someone identifies as straight or gay or bisexual, I think we should respect that, whether or not they truly are. But I do think he is too young for her,  and she needs a prenup. She needs to date someone more or equally as wealthy and famous as her, to avoid financial/legal problems. But that’s just my thought.

1 hour ago, caramelsub said:

I have been a huge fan of Britney’s music since 1999. Though I’m not a fan of her actions normally. As far as her new fiancée,  I don’t think anyone should be questioning if he’s straight or not, that just doesn’t seem right. If someone identifies as straight or gay or bisexual, I think we should respect that, whether or not they truly are. But I do think he is too young for her,  and she needs a prenup. She needs to date someone more or equally as wealthy and famous as her, to avoid financial/legal problems. But that’s just my thought.

Men date younger women all the time. I do agree she needs a prenuptial agreement but at least he is not trash like Federline. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/13/2021 at 11:25 AM, Lucky said:

Now engaged to Britney Spears, this guy is quite hot!

On 9/13/2021 at 1:51 PM, RJD said:

Is he on RM?  What?  A guy can dream!  🤣

On 9/13/2021 at 8:20 PM, Talented said:

REALLY don’t think he’s straight. And I’m even more confident that’s he’s not attracted to Britney! But if she thinks he’s hot and can get it whenever she wants from him, I say good for her! 

On 9/13/2021 at 10:26 PM, Antonio1981 said:

The timing of this engagement is suspect.

On 9/13/2021 at 10:33 PM, Lazarus said:

I have mixed feelings about this guy. I don’t know if he is using her or if he’s straight or not.

On 9/13/2021 at 11:09 PM, Walker1 said:

I think they have been together for years now?

On 9/13/2021 at 11:10 PM, Scott Virginian said:

Yup, four years.

On 9/14/2021 at 12:55 PM, caramelsub said:

I have been a huge fan of Britney’s music since 1999. Though I’m not a fan of her actions normally. As far as her new fiancée,  I don’t think anyone should be questioning if he’s straight or not, that just doesn’t seem right. If someone identifies as straight or gay or bisexual, I think we should respect that, whether or not they truly are. But I do think he is too young for her

She had a miscarriage.

9 hours ago, samhexum said:

She had a miscarriage.

That is always a severe blow and deeply sad, for both.  Miscarriage so early is sometimes a sign that the fetus was not genetically viable and there was something wrong in the DNA that stopped further growth.  It doesn't mean it hurts any less.  I'm terribly sorry for their loss.

On 9/14/2021 at 9:55 AM, caramelsub said:

...But I do think he is too young for her,  and she needs a prenup. She needs to date someone more or equally as wealthy and famous as her, to avoid financial/legal problems...

Well, I agree that she needs a prenup, but if she limits her choices to men who are at least as famous or wealthy as her, and her age or older, she'll have really limited choices. As someone who's in a LTR with someone quite a bit younger and less wealthy as I am, I'll tell you that what's important is that everyone be happy. I'm not sure where all these rumors of his being gay have come from. I'd be curious as to where those rumors come from. In her 40s, a successful pregnancy becomes a challenge.

Edited by Unicorn

I still think Sam wants to get Britney pregnant so he can collect child support if they break up, just like kfed did. That’s why I suggested she marry someone not necessarily older, but richer or as rich as she is. Sam is a deadbeat, with no career, just like kfed. I think Britney is one of the most talented pop stars out there, and I have always been a fan. But it’s unfortunate she is this naive.

Edited by caramelsub

• 4 weeks later...