Muscle twinks had my head spinning!

lonely_john
This topic is 1556 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not sure why the OP chose to deflect to the behavior of other forum members when it was HIS behavior that was called into question ? Perhaps I missed it, but I didn't hear ANY apology to those who may have been offended by HIS original comment. I suppose racism, veiled or blatant is so normalized these days, there is no reason to apologize for it ? :oops::oops:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeonTrotsky
Hi @azdr0710 thanks for your question. As @Benjamin_Nicholas pointed out it was OBVIOUSLY an affectionate way of referring to one of the guys I liked the most for his baby face (commented on the thread, twice). Learning that in this forum there are several people that don’t come here for a friendly civil conversation but rather to just pour their poison and pretend making everyone as miserable as they are in their lives, I followed again @BSR advice and just ignored the fake wake-scolders, and I’m not interacting with them on this thread for more than they childishly and hilariously try to provoke anything.

While it was very kind and I am sure devoid of self interest for @BSR to have offered you fraternal advice let me be clear to say that if being aware of and sensitive to the deep meanings of language is problematic to you then I confess to being very much proud to be part of the problem!

Dude,

You are truly a rare breed. I’m sure that when one looks at you, they’d assume that you’re the typical prototype of a the typical “A-list-gay-guy” with typical, limited, vapid ideologies.

it’s refreshing to see that some one can be attractive from the inside out. ??

Nah. I'm still an asshole.

I'm just an asshole who was raised by two very awesome parents :)

But thank you for the compliment... (Mom would be pissed if I didn't thank you or send a handwritten note)

Once, in traffic court, the policeman pointed out to the judge how polite I'd been during the whole traffic stop. I saw the policeman afterwards outside the courtroom and told him I was going to call my mom to thank her. He asked "Did she call the court for you?" I said "No, she taught me to be polite." He gave me a friendly straight-guy punch on the arm.

Nah. I'm still an asshole.

I'm just an asshole who was raised by two very awesome parents :)

But thank you for the compliment... (Mom would be pissed if I didn't thank you or send a handwritten note)

Although I have never seen it, I am sure it is pretty, smooth and pink ? So YES, thank you to your 2 awesome parents. :p:p

Damn, that is how stupid I am and how I don't read posts closely enough. When I read the post I read it without the "the" and that whichever tumbling was being referred to was nicknamed "Brownie." It was just a nickname (not given by Trump) and not based on race. I better read more carefully.

*InbestSallyFieldvoice* You like me! You really like me!!

lol....

I bet you naively think that people you interact with in your day-to-day life like you too ?....

I’m going to be naive, and optimistically hope that you save your “ways”, of behavior and thinking, for the anonymity of these forums, and are a total class “act”. In real life....