Adonis NYC - any dancers available for “private shows?”

hwic04
This topic is 1416 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I didn’t see the $400 Fee but I also had a lap dance with him before and it was just ok. He does that knee thing that the straight guys do so I doubt he’s bisexual. & on his Instagram he promotes his straight stripping for Men of Sapphire but has no mention of Spunk/Adonis

Having spent some time with him, as well, I actually think he's gay, but totally understand your reservations.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn’t see the $400 Fee but I also had a lap dance with him before and it was just ok. He does that knee thing that the straight guys do so I doubt he’s bisexual. & on his Instagram he promotes his straight stripping for Men of Sapphire but has no mention of Spunk/Adonis

Whats the “knee thing”.?

What's a "knee thing"? Inquiring minds want to know lol

I've danced with Andrew and he did the "knee thing" with me too. I find a lot of the straight Adonis dancers due this not to touch your crotch it's so you can't touch their crotch. The more you try and touch it the more they move so you can't touch it. Will never dance with him again. BTW Rudy does the same thing.

Agreed.

I've danced with Andrew and he did the "knee thing" with me too. I find a lot of the straight Adonis dancers due this not to touch your crotch it's so you can't touch their crotch. The more you try and touch it the more they move so you can't touch it. Will never dance with him again. BTW Rudy does the same thing.

i find it interesting that he makes a point to advise that he is not Latino in his as. Maybe I am reading that the wrong way.

lol yes, same experience with them but Andrew at least tries to somehow dance

I can tell you for a fact that Rudy is gay or possibly gay with some bi tendencies from his past, he's just one of those gay guys who is generally disgusted by gay guys that don't fulfill his idea of what male beauty and class is. He thinks he's above where he works and those he works with. But he ain't straight. I'll tell ya that.

I can tell you for a fact that Rudy is gay or possibly gay with some bi tendencies from his past, he's just one of those gay guys who is generally disgusted by gay guys that don't fulfill his idea of what male beauty and class is. He thinks he's above where he works and those he works with. But he ain't straight. I'll tell ya that.

I have to say when it comes to lap dances I generally found the straight/bi guys were more "professional" about it. Probably because they knew it was definitely just a paycheck for them. Also maybe because some of them had been wrestlers etc they weren't really spooked by a lot of body contact with people they weren't attracted to.

I have to say when it comes to lap dances I generally found the straight/bi guys were more "professional" about it. Probably because they knew it was definitely just a paycheck for them. Also maybe because some of them had been wrestlers etc they weren't really spooked by a lot of body contact with people they weren't attracted to.

Yup I agree. They put on their hard hat, pick up the lunch pail, lube up their grease tunnel, and they get to work! lol

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't realize he was Venezuelan. That's a friendly surprise, Thanks :)

I get the feeling that most of those guys do private shows, but only for their preferred clients, so not like a default thing. Especially if they're there every single day, I find it hard to imaging they haven't developed something with someone.

• 2 weeks later...
Saw DuaneTrade in person at the Nude Party and didn’t even recognize him. the pictures don’t do him justice, he looks a lot better in person

You speak the truth. Very hot, very nice & very generous in his attention.

Good to hear about DuaneTrade. He's definitely on my list of hires when I'm back. He's also on Twitter too.

rudy is a good looking guy but i laugh when i see him walking around. He points at you and then points to the lap dance area. No small talk. Its so funny. Just based upon that i would never take him back as i am sure it doesnt get better. Ive seen his instagram and i am sure hes gay. Looks like this is beneath him

rudy is a good looking guy but i laugh when i see him walking around. He points at you and then points to the lap dance area. No small talk. Its so funny. Just based upon that i would never take him back as i am sure it doesnt get better. Ive seen his instagram and i am sure hes gay. Looks like this is beneath him

he claims to be straight but he does think most people including women are beneath him. So if you’re into arrogant, it works. If not, it won’t.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...