Adonis NYC - any dancers available for “private shows?”

hwic04
This topic is 1431 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m missing the scene too much so I’m having my top Adonis boys out for a private party on the 11th. I’ll let you know how it goes. I’m really excited and can’t wait.

Don’t mean to pry. Any of the Dominican fellas?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m missing the scene too much so I’m having my top Adonis boys out for a private party on the 11th. I’ll let you know how it goes. I’m really excited and can’t wait.

I wanna do the same but not sure how to if the guy(s) aren’t on RM

Nice, I miss Adonis parties and these shows are not the same lol. Can't wait to hear your private party stories.

Now that sounds hot. A private with several must one expensive party. Passing out tickets for this one? ?

Leon??!!......had a couple laps with him a few months ago at an LA nude party....entirely nice guy, eager to please, in great shape!......

I'm jealous of you!

I don’t think that’s the guy. I have a hard time remembering their names until I meet them.

Wow. Props to you! All those guys probably don't come cheap, but I'm sure quarantine has left you hungry ;)

I've been somewhat bummed by the fact that many of the performers on the AVN weeklies aren't dancers that one would usually see at the venues, though I guess that also depends on the dancers' living situations right now. If and when Adonis does open back up, I suspect there will be more dancers as well as more patrons.

Funny how that works.

Wow. Props to you! All those guys probably don't come cheap, but I'm sure quarantine has left you hungry ;)

I've been somewhat bummed by the fact that many of the performers on the AVN weeklies aren't dancers that one would usually see at the venues, though I guess that also depends on the dancers' living situations right now. If and when Adonis does open back up, I suspect there will be more dancers as well as more patrons.

Funny how that works.

Tim’s been really accommodating finding guys that fit all the fantasies I want to play out so I’m really excited. Everything is coming together nicely.

Edited by Coolwave35

Funny how that works.

Hes had some regulars from NYC. JR was on a couple of weeks ago. Dean Coxx who use to make appearances was on as well