Boys from the East, Russia, Ukraine...

Guest europeanman
This topic is 838 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Pretty boys may be my downfall. The problem is that so many age badly. It’s necessary to refresh the roster periodically. For me, the ‘sweetspot’ is 23: lean, fit bodies coupled with awareness of the world and some sexual expertise.

My first man (with whom I was together for 13.5 years) was from southern Russia (well, the Soviet Union when he was born). Since then I mostly seem to be going with Latino men. The man with me this week in Puerto Vallarta is an almost-scandalous 22. I flew him in from Colombia. First man I've had whose father is younger than me. :rolleyes: Well, he tells me he's never had such a wonderful time in his life. And I'm enjoying myself immensely as well. The only small negative is that he doesn't speak English, so we can't go to any of the many shows they have in town which are in English, such as they many drag comedy shows. I don't know if I seem to be with so many Latinos lately because I was so in love with my latest, the Paraguayan liar. I don't feel as if it's a fetish or anything. Well, we will be seeing Steve Grand tonight, though. I played some of his music for him to sample yesterday, and he liked it, so I think he'll enjoy the show.

Guest europeanman
No cheap shots...but he’s definitely ”ForU” as he’s too painfully thin for me.

You would not live to your name, if you liked him ?.

You’re so right [uSER=19303]@europeanman[/uSER]

Tho I did try to extend my range of attraction once. He was a 21 year old Spaniard, who was keen for a date and later proved surprisingly skilled in bed. His pics had showed a good musculature, chest, abs etc. But when naked, he looked somewhat malnourished and very thin; I just couldn’t bring myself to top him - I thought I might “break” him.

I've always had a thing for eastern European men (probably thanks to Bel Ami). This is a personal preference and probably a whole different thread, but in looking at the VIP twin thread, the tatoos are a total turn off. I don't get why guys destroy their body (yes, I realize others don't mind it and/or think its attractive). Again, personal preference.

Guest europeanman
I've always had a thing for eastern European men (probably thanks to Bel Ami). This is a personal preference and probably a whole different thread, but in looking at the VIP twin thread, the tatoos are a total turn off. I don't get why guys destroy their body (yes, I realize others don't mind it and/or think its attractive). Again, personal preference.

The very few I met during the last months are different than Bel Ami. Taller, thinner with chiseled bodies and very beautiful. They may be a non representative sample. As for the VIP twins they are not my taste and the tattoos make them even less attractive.

I've enjoyed my romps with Eastern European men. My first was Slava. He's been discussed on the forum before and does quite a bit of travelling. I believe he's in Bangkok or Bali at present. He was truly something special. I next had a forgettable experience with a Polish boy and my most recent was a lovely encounter with a very submissive Slovak bottom who came just from getting his dick sucked for a few minutes. I gave myself a pat on the back for my oral skills.

What's his name? ...

I would never reveal a man's name without his consent, of course. Even the lyin' Paraguayan. Though I'm tempted with the Paraguayan as a warning to others, since he did put my health in jeopardy unnecessarily.

• 9 months later...

Really? The entire thread about cute Eastern European guys and not one picture? What is this? A nun forum?

It's not that hard!

4233b18ea06c4194bb8dc58b3beb2c14.jpg

Hi, I am Alexandru Ceobanu but you can call me Alex ? I am 26 years old personal trainer from Bucharest, Romania. Even though I am based in Romania, I try to be among the best in my business and I travel frequently to the major fitness events and locations.

Edited by Lucky

Really? The entire thread about cute Eastern European guys and not one picture? What is this? A nun forum?

It's not that hard!

Hi, I am Alexandru Ceobanu but you can call me Alex ? I am 26 years old personal trainer from Bucharest, Romania. Even though I am based in Romania, I try to be among the best in my business and I travel frequently to the major fitness events and locations.

http://skinnymuscles.com/fitness-model-interview-alexandru-ceobanu/

It's not that hard!

http://skinnymuscles.com/fitness-model-interview-alexandru-ceobanu/

I had a Russian boyfriend for a short time in the 1970’s. He was just gorgeous and had a humongous dick. He moved to New York City in the early 80s and I ran into him jogging on one of the avenues one day. Never saw him again. His name was Igor.