Frustrated by Accidents of the Anal Kind

Trick
This topic is 1299 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm probably not understanding you because some of what you wrote seems contradictory. If I'm understanding you, on one hand you say eating just in the hours before doesn't cause problems. But then you say that eating will cause older meals to "leave" so your body can make room for more?

Gman

Yes, both are correct. The second part is referred to as the gastrocolic reflex. In comment to the first part you are asking, for example some assume that what they ate at lunch could be the meal to worry about for bottoming at 3pm, when in reality it would be part of a late dinner or midnight snack that has been delayed.

Overall, it's just wise to keep track of a time frame of when each meal should be due to exit,

plan accordingly or alter to accommodate, and be knowledge of what things or habits will affect when things exit.

Another example, it is very common for distance runners to use the toilet after a run.

How do you deal with the inevitable hunger that would come from fasting for so long?

To me it is like the fasting one does before a colonoscopy. It seems like a diminution in the intake of food so that the eating less makes you more and more desirous of eating. Then while you still you do the cleaning part of the process you have less food to eject.

• 2 weeks later...

At last - a solution!

Science marches on.

MEET YOUR NEW POST SEX BFF.

He finished, and you...need to go to the bathroom and clean up. Come&gone can help you with that. Say goodbye to your old towel, tshirt, and half a roll of toilet paper - forever.

Literally what went through my head after sex - every. single. time. The ninja roll off the bed, penguin walk to the bathroom, and camp out on the toilet just wasn't fun. Gobs of toilet paper later, I still couldn't get it all out. Not to mention my sheets?!

That's why come&gone was created. We're on a mission to ban the dripping, forever. Can't wait to solve all your totally taboo problems and more.

Twinkie_Gif_540x.gif?v=1575577300

At last - a solution!

Science marches on.

He finished, and you...need to go to the bathroom and clean up. Come&gone can help you with that. Say goodbye to your old towel, tshirt, and half a roll of toilet paper - forever.

Literally what went through my head after sex - every. single. time. The ninja roll off the bed, penguin walk to the bathroom, and camp out on the toilet just wasn't fun. Gobs of toilet paper later, I still couldn't get it all out. Not to mention my sheets?!

That's why come&gone was created. We're on a mission to ban the dripping, forever. Can't wait to solve all your totally taboo problems and more.

Unfortunately, it’s for the vaginal kind.

At last - a solution!

Science marches on.

Those are to avoid a case of santorum after being bred. I guess is good for males too but I'd be concerned about that getting sucked in...

Those are to avoid a case of santorum after being bred. I guess is good for males too but I'd be concerned about that getting sucked in...

in case somebody doesn't know the "meaning" of santorum.......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_for_the_neologism_%22santorum%22

• 9 months later...

Back to the main topic (briefly)... I am still experimenting with water volumes, repetitions, and timings. Seems sometimes I get it right, other times... No major disasters, but some tops are (how does one word it gently?) prissy. On those occasions when I top, I am not put off by a little discoloration. If the smell is overwhelming, that's another matter. Online doctors recommend no douching at all, but who's gonna listen to THAT?

I’m having trouble with prepping for anal sex. About 2-3 hours before an appointment, I’d start cleaning up with a disposable enema bottle. It’d get to the point where the water comes out clear so I figure I’m done. I’d test every 15 minutes or so and only some mucosa comes out.

For several times now, I’ve had accidents when being topped. It’s very embarrassing and frustrating. The providers say they may have gone too deep. But I’ve had “big” providers going deep without any accidents. What could be the problem here?

I hope that almost a year later you found the right method for you, but here’s mine, just in case. I remember when I first started bottoming I didn’t even douche! Just made sure I didn’t have to go and a quick shower, never had an accident (oh to be young and healthy!) In my late 20s my eating habits worsened and I had my gallbladder removed, my bowel movements became completely inconsistent. I started douching and still after a lengthy session with a well endowed partner I had my first accident. It scarred me. I would douche for almost an hour sometimes. I finally got sick of that, especially when the act lasted 2 minutes. I finally have a fool proof system down. I, too, am on Pure pills, that, and a lot of water everyday, keep me pretty consistent. If I’m going to be with a big partner or I know they have amazing stamina, two hours before a session I pop two Imodiums and douche about an hour before. If not, then I just douche an hour before. I just use warm water and about 4-8oz (more than that will cause it to sit further up the rectum as mentioned a lot here) about 3-4 times. Then, I take a nice long shower, move around a lot, and at the end stick a soapy finger up there and squat to get any excess water out, rinse n’ repeat, and make sure it’s clear water! Never had an accident since. Fuck, the things we do for a couple of minutes of pleasure!

Very informative for a former exclusive top now enjoying versatility. What do you do if you don’t know you’re going to have sex and bottom? Do you excuse yourself to the bathroom and douche? Doesn’t that kill the moment and spontaneity?

Curious to hear your response. Thx.

This has happened to me a handful of times...met at a bar, spontaneous moment with a date, etc. I just excuse myself and make sure nothing’s coming out. Didn’t kill the mood for us. I have been very lucky in these scenarios...except for one time. We had agreed to just do oral, we were in the middle of the act, and he started to beg to let him top. I told him that I did not know that situation down there and he didn’t care, he wrapped it up and after about 5 minutes in he stopped and said “Oh...you were right, we should stop.” I don’t count that one because he had full knowledge of the situation beforehand.

I take fiber pills daily and when I know I'm going to bottom I try to eat very light, i.e. NOT Chipotle or steak, and instead, salads, oatmeal, and the like. Or if I really really want to avoid accidents I try not to eat at all, especially if my partner for the encounter is very well endowed. In this way, I not only reduce the chances of accidents down there but also on the other end in case I want to try deepthroating.

I've also found useful drinking a big mug of strong black coffee with breakfast, and green tea right after lunch helps a lot in case you REALLY are hungry. In this way, I do my best to keep it all-natural without going to the extremes of chemical aids. However, an anal douche prior to the encounter is MANDATORY, no matter how "clean" you think you are. There is ALWAYS something inside.

It's also important how big is your belly. One has to acknowledge that the bigger your belly is, the more space and accumulated matter inside, so 1 or 2 runs with your small standard anal douche will NOT be enough, especially if your partner is HUNG. I would say I'm "average", not a big guy but also not a twink and I find that 2 to 3 runs of my regular anal douche are perfect if I'm going to meet with a guy who is 5 to 7 inches. But if I'm going to be topped by a guy who is 8" or more and is a Power Top, I definitely want to use a shower attachment or do several runs with the standard anal douche. I think I once saw a tutorial mentioning 10 or 12? Not sure.

I found this video to be very ON POINT, educational, funny, and it includes PURE (that I'm not planning to use yet) along with other brands. It's important to keep in mind that the routine he follows may apply perfectly for him because he's a twink. For others, it might be different.

Edited by orville

I take fiber pills daily and when I know I'm going to bottom I try to eat very light, i.e. NOT Chipotle or steak, and instead, salads, oatmeal, and the like. Or if I really really want to avoid accidents I try not to eat at all, especially if my partner for the encounter is very well endowed. In this way, I not only reduce the chances of accidents down there but also on the other end in case I want to try deepthroating.

I've also found useful drinking a big mug of strong black coffee with breakfast, and green tea right after lunch helps a lot in case you REALLY are hungry. In this way, I do my best to keep it all-natural without going to the extremes of chemical aids. However, an anal douche prior to the encounter is MANDATORY, no matter how "clean" you think you are. There is ALWAYS something inside.

It's also important how big is your belly. One has to acknowledge that the bigger your belly is, the more space and accumulated matter inside, so 1 or 2 runs with your small standard anal douche will NOT be enough, especially if your partner is bigger. I would say I'm "average", not a big guy but also not a twink and I find that 2 to 3 runs of my regular anal douche are perfect if I'm going to meet with a guy who is 5 to 7 inches. But if I'm going to be topped by a guy who is 8" or more and is a Power Top, I definitely want to use a shower attachment or do several runs with the standard anal douche. I think I once saw one tutorial that mentioned 10 or 12? Not sure.

I recently found this video and found it very ON POINT, educational, funny, and it includes that PURE Product (that I'm not planning to use, YET) along with other brands. It's important to keep in mind that the routine he follows may apply perfectly for him because he's a twink. For others might be different.

Coffee? I have heard conflicting reports on coffee and its effects on the digestive system - that's good that it works for you. I have never had the pleasure of being with anyone, but I have come to appreciate the clean and empty feeling I get from daily metamucil. I imagine more than metamucil would be needed to be clean enough for my comfort if I ever meet up with someone, but since I started on metamucil a few years back, even my toilet paper expenditure has plummeted.

Coffee? I have heard conflicting reports on coffee and its effects on the digestive system - that's good that it works for you. I have never had the pleasure of being with anyone, but I have come to appreciate the clean and empty feeling I get from daily metamucil. I imagine more than metamucil would be needed to be clean enough for my comfort if I ever meet up with someone, but since I started on metamucil a few years back, even my toilet paper expenditure has plummeted.

Yes, Metamucil is the best-known brand of fiber pills but any brand containing Psyllium Husk (the active ingredient) should work. Regardless of the brand, I like to buy bulk so I have enough supply for a year or two. Whenever I know I'm planning an encounter I double up the dose 3 to 5 days before so make sure that it will be easier to clean up on the day of.

Yes, Metamucil is the best-known brand of fiber pills but any brand containing Psyllium Husk (the active ingredient) should work. Regardless of the brand, I like to buy bulk so I have enough supply for a year or two. Whenever I know I'm planning an encounter I double up the dose 3 to 5 days before so make sure that it will be easier to clean up on the day of.

I've never tried the pills... I mix the powder and chug, chug, chug. I did try a no-name brand to save some money, but I found that it wasn't quite as effective. It was still better than nothing, though.