Frustrated by Accidents of the Anal Kind

Trick
This topic is 1289 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m having trouble with prepping for anal sex. About 2-3 hours before an appointment, I’d start cleaning up with a disposable enema bottle. It’d get to the point where the water comes out clear so I figure I’m done. I’d test every 15 minutes or so and only some mucosa comes out.

For several times now, I’ve had accidents when being topped. It’s very embarrassing and frustrating. The providers say they may have gone too deep. But I’ve had “big” providers going deep without any accidents. What could be the problem here?

I’m having trouble with prepping for anal sex. About 2-3 hours before an appointment, I’d start cleaning up with a disposable enema bottle. It’d get to the point where the water comes out clear so I figure I’m done. I’d test every 15 minutes or so and only some mucosa comes out.

For several times now, I’ve had accidents when being topped. It’s very embarrassing and frustrating. The providers say they may have gone too deep. But I’ve had “big” providers going deep without any accidents. What could be the problem here?

What is the capacity of your enema bottle? You may only be reaching the rectum if you use a douche bottle with limited capacity. Have you tried an enema bag with a larger capacity that will help clean out more of your colon due to this larger capacity (more reach)? ?

https://www.amazon.com/Cleanstream-LE776-Shower-Enema-System/dp/B002FCN7Y2

71T5wFDtT4L._SX522_.jpg

Try using multiple fills of the bottle for each flush. Have your eating habits changed?

What goes in comes out. Anything you do stimulates your digestive system, so say if something was right behind what you evacuated by cleaning, even though the water was clear, it can then be in the rectum once on the bed. For trapped water I find squatting and sliding a lubricated finger in and pushing out helps, but that can stimulate farther up sphincters to open up as well, and then find more needs to be evacuated, so be prepared for that

Try using multiple fills of the bottle for each flush. Have your eating habits changed?

What goes in comes out. Anything you do stimulates your digestive system, so say if something was right behind what you evacuated by cleaning, even though the water was clear, it can then be in the rectum once on the bed. For trapped water I find squatting and sliding a lubricated finger in and pushing out helps, but that can stimulate farther up sphincters to open up as well, and then find more needs to be evacuated, so be prepared for that

I have a high fiber diet but it is not plant based. I just reordered Pure pills.

I’ve been doing the finger thing to release the trapped water.

I have a high fiber diet but it is not plant based. I just reordered Pure pills.

I’ve been doing the finger thing to release the trapped water.

Sorry, I meant to add with the question if eating habits have changed if you are eating in Higher volume or more frequency, you may be only cleaning out part of the meal that is due for evacuation, or the next meal might be around the corner and enter the rectum after stimulation from cleaning.

It’s the regular disposable kind, 4.5 fl oz.

I’ve read in other threads here that one full load of the bottle is enough for each step. I do many repetitions until the water comes out clean.

I’ve been following the quick version of this https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com/

That’s what I was thinking - 4.5 fl oz is about half a cup of liquid; not a lot to work with... You likely need more liquid to reach/dislodge more content. ??‍♂️

Sorry, I meant to add with the question if eating habits have changed if you are eating in Higher volume or more frequency, you may be only cleaning out part of the meal that is due for evacuation, or the next meal might be around the corner and enter the rectum after stimulation from cleaning.

I usually time my last meal to be 12 hours before an appointment.

If I may ask, what is a good timing for meals when preparing to bottom?

Contrary to some beliefs, eating in close proximity will not create another bowel movement (no need to worry about the chicken salad you had at noon when you are bottoming at 3pm.) If it something you may be sensitive too (extra cheese pizza, chocolate milkshake, McDonald's) that's a different story, or if certain medications are affecting or digestive system. Keep in mind though that when you do eat, it triggers your digestive system to work to expel what it is currently working on to make room for the next thing. So while it may not be necessary to fast for 12 hours, if it makes you feel more comfortable and confident bottoming, continue on. I find 12 hours is within an average, so to be safe maybe push a few extra hours.

Here's a time table of mine to keep in context.

If I have a 6pm appointment to bottom, I'll make sure I don't eat past midnight the night before, and have my first meal around 1pm the day of.

Using large volumes of water when cleaning helps to not need such a strict time table, but if for whatever reason you are going to stick to small volumes, a time table like this would be the safest route.

Just had this crazy/stupid/funny thought after seeing an online ad for vibrating butt plugs.

So if you fill your hole with water then pop a vibrating buttplug in to trap the water and turn it on. (Assuming it wont damage you) Would that be like washing machine cleaning your hole clean? lol PS cant read Thai but assuming from pics.

Edited by Guy Fawkes

Just had this crazy/stupid/funny thought after seeing an online ad for vibrating butt plugs.

So if you fill your hole with water then pop a vibrating buttplug in to trap the water and turn it on. (Assuming it wont damage you) Would that be like washing machine cleaning your hole clean? lol PS cant read Thai but assuming from pics.

[MEDIA=twitter]1175636880630534144[/MEDIA]

Gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that you may be overthinking it! ? Some things just shouldnt be power washed!! ??

No need to involve vibrating butt plugs, the shaky-shaky dance takes care of that.

But when you mentioned washing machine, another appliance came to mind. How about a wet & dry vacuum?

With one addition.

large_bba484b1-b804-4fbe-8fa7-c1d5679209c8.jpeg

If you follow the quick version, I think 4.5 oz water is enough, and since you cannot let all water out, it will accumulate, so for the last several times, use less water.

What I do is time the last refill to about an hour before leaving home. Then about every 15 minutes, I check to see what comes out. Usually it’s just mucosa that comes out. That’s when I do the final wash, finger to open up the hole, take a shower and head to the appointment. I’m thinking, it might be this “pushing” that I’m doing that stimulates the bowels and causes the accidents during the session. I really don’t know. It’s frustrating.

I've used it. About 4 hours before a meet then clean out. It temporarily stops any further 'movement.'

I'm sure there are guys here who know more exactly what the effects are.

I only hire occasionally so do not use it regularly which would perhaps not be a good idea, but it has certainly helped prevent 'accidents.'

Contrary to some beliefs, eating in close proximity will not create another bowel movement (no need to worry about the chicken salad you had at noon when you are bottoming at 3pm.) If it something you may be sensitive too (extra cheese pizza, chocolate milkshake, McDonald's) that's a different story, or if certain medications are affecting or digestive system. Keep in mind though that when you do eat, it triggers your digestive system to work to expel what it is currently working on to make room for the next thing. So while it may not be necessary to fast for 12 hours, if it makes you feel more comfortable and confident bottoming, continue on. I find 12 hours is within an average, so to be safe maybe push a few extra hours.

If I have a 6pm appointment to bottom, I'll make sure I don't eat past midnight the night before, and have my first meal around 1pm the day of.

Using large volumes of water when cleaning helps to not need such a strict time table, but if for whatever reason you are going to stick to small volumes, a time table like this would be the safest route.

How do you deal with the inevitable hunger that would come from fasting for so long?

How do you deal with the inevitable hunger that would come from fasting for so long?

Lol, forgot to add that my typical sleep hours are from 3am-11am...so dinner at midnight and breakfast at 1pm the next day is not a stretch. Similarly, if someone has dinner at a normal time, bottoming early afternoon or so well after a morning bm would aid in less possiblity for mess, while still allowing for a normal eating schedule of breakfast in the morning and not having to actively fast throughout a day.

I'm probably not understanding you because some of what you wrote seems contradictory. If I'm understanding you, on one hand you say eating just in the hours before doesn't cause problems. But then you say that eating will cause older meals to "leave" so your body can make room for more?

Gman