How to resist the urge to hire a masseur?

7829V
This topic is 1638 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen!!! Masturbation:

1.) prevents STDs

2.) reduces stress

3.) lowers blood pressure

4.) mitigates mercy fucks

5.) prevents going on bad dates

the list goes on...

I forgot to add that most lubes serve as a good moisturizer, therefore providing good skincare for your dick.

Most of my posts are jokes, but this one is not- there's an awful lot of addiction language being used here. Seems like some of you guys may have a problem worth exploring.

Here's some resources if you really do find yourself making bad financial, emotional, physical, or mental choices:

Project Know: 1-888-892-1840

Sex Addicts Anonymous: 1-800-477-8191

Keeping a busy schedule helps too.

when I have no idle time, and my days are scheduled, I don’t crave a massage. I’m talking about calendar blocking work tasks, post -work, gym schedule (regular workouts or classes), home chores, errands, social schedule (dinner, movies, brunch, drinks, etc.)

you’ll have no time but to rest... then by the time you think about a massage, you would have earned it ☺️??

3565.jpg

“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself, with desire for what its monstrous laws have made monstrous and unlawful.”

Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

Perhaps not the best quote to argue the case! Wilde was criminally convicted of "gross indecency", imprisoned for 2 years, exiled, and died in a filthy fleabag hotel room at an early age of 46 from rumored syphilis / meningitis.

You're right. Some would argue that if Wilde had followed his own advice, ignored the Marquess of Queensbury, and gone abroad for a time his life would have turned out differently.

On topic though, I agree with Big Dale above that if a guy truly has an addiction to massage then professional help is warranted. For many of us, temptation is tempered by our bank account and the demands of day to day living.

Perhaps not the best quote to argue the case! Wilde was criminally convicted of "gross indecency", imprisoned for 2 years, exiled, and died in a filthy fleabag hotel room at an early age of 46 from rumored syphilis / meningitis.

The gross indecency was just being openly gay, or at least open by the standards of the late 1800s. The Marquess of Queensbury wrote him a letter accusing him, Wilde sued for libel, and that's when Wilde was convicted. Wilde was brilliant, but his imprisonment broke him. Rupert Everett made a movie, "The Happy Prince", about Wilde's last days - it's in my netflix queue but I haven't watched the whole thing yet.

The gross indecency was just being openly gay, or at least open by the standards of the late 1800s. The Marquess of Queensbury wrote him a letter accusing him, Wilde sued for libel, and that's when Wilde was convicted. Wilde was brilliant, but his imprisonment broke him. Rupert Everett made a movie, "The Happy Prince", about Wilde's last days - it's in my netflix queue but I haven't watched the whole thing yet.

Amazing that more than 100 years later and we're still being persecuted for "gross indecency". I am also a Wilde fan.

Ironically,

I went to a group jackoff club and witnessed more cases of possible sexual addiction than ever.

The experience turned me off and made me want more one on one massages. ???

It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife. Or in this case a good fork.