How to resist the urge to hire a masseur?

7829V
This topic is 1638 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes to so much of the above advice. I love this forum for very practical advice. Where temptation really goes off the rails is when what you are really doing is paying for the excitement and risk of the new masseur with whom you may hit the jackpot. Most of the time (with new guys you don’t know) rhey rarely « measure up to the demands of the temptation and is often disappointment. It’s a waste of time and money. Just remember that horrible moment of walking away from the dude who had no massage skills for whom you paid waaaayyy to much for what was never ever going to be delivered. « Getting a grip » on the urge always helps ?

seems like a common problem... I started going to swim and gym.... Actually hired a personal trainer... Seems like I was keeping up with my new years resolution for a change... Then one day my trainer gave me a back rub and resolution went down very quickly.... it was between trainer and masseur, I was not courageous enough to ask trainer...