Cashmere Bra-I'm Not Fond Of The Look

Gar1eth
This topic is 1715 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I mean, it's her prerogative. Clearly, women liked it and bought it.

I guess what concerns me more is that we're shaming a woman based on a pap's picture. It wasn't her pic. It was a candid.

To call her 'slutty' is negative as fuck. Let her be.

I thought it was a selfie. I changed the title.

Gman

I mean, it's her prerogative. Clearly, women liked it and bought it.

I guess what concerns me more is that we're shaming a woman based on a pap's picture. It wasn't her pic. It was a candid.

To call her 'slutty' is negative as fuck. Let her be.

I would hope that no one on this forum would have the audacity to slut shame anyone...

That’s would definitely be a “glass house”, situation.

I would hope that no one on this forum would have the audacity to slut shame anyone...

That’s would definitely be a “glass house”, situation.

I had said that. But on reflection changed it. Mea Culpa. But I still think it's an awful look.

Gman

That is nothing! If the paparazzi went to Scottsdale Fashion Square on any given Sunday they would loose their minds. Women of all shapes, sizes, and ages wear what amount to bikini tops. No one bats an eye. My favorite is an elderly lady who shops at the Nespresso store. (See her all the time - she must drink as much coffee as I do). In two years of running into her I have always seen her wear a bikini top. In winter she might wear shawl over it. Essentially, that's what Katie Holmes is doing. Cashmere bikini top with a matching cardigan.

Edited by rvwnsd

Its FASHION dahling.... and the sign of a VERY confident woman... WHY is everyone having such a problem with it ? You see less on the beach or a public park ! STOP this insanity.

That is nothing! If the paparazzi went to Scottsdale Fashion Square on any given Sunday they would loose their minds. Women of all shapes, sizes, and ages wear what amount to bikini tops.

Yes, I’m totally fine with the ubiquitous crop tops. And it’s hard to hide bra straps, so many women replace the originals with more attractive ones. People also wear sports bras while running.

But I rarely see bra cups showing under clothes. Something about that looks off to me, though Katie and her stylist apparently disagree.

Yes, I’m totally fine with the ubiquitous crop tops. And it’s hard to hide bra straps, so many women replace the originals with more attractive ones. People also wear sports bras while running.

But I rarely see bra cups showing under clothes. Something about that looks off to me, though Katie and her stylist apparently disagree.

@FreshFluff , Ms FF, I assume you don't live in NYC ? Come visit us and you will be enlightened to the "bra cup" trend.... If you feel it, DO IT...

But like anything else, its a matter of "preference" and choices. And sometimes, its just nice or cool to step outside your box and comfort zone and try NEW things.

I don’t have a problem with her wearing or showing it if she wanted to. Live and let live or flaunt it if you got it I say.

Personally I would think although soft it would be too hot. I don’t think I could ever wear cashmere underwear for example, I’d sweat more like a pig than I already do I think...

Katie Holmes manipulates he media and a number of our members into focusing on her, something no celebrity has ever thought to do in the past. Congratulations Katie! The cashmere bra did its job. :)

Celebrities do it ALL the time, every time they step onto a red carpet or have their pic taken, their "look" is carefully planned. It's marketing.