In L.A. "Onlyfansbrahv."

lanyc

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I have not met him but have communicated with him several years ago.

FWIW to those interested he was VERY eager to meet up and i was new at the time and hesitant. In fact even with experience now i would say almost too eager.

I didn't ever meet him but can echo @Lazarus comment that from what i've casually noticed he has changed his profile name/names across a few sites multiple times. Like at a minimum in at least the 10 to 15 times range since i started looking at the beginning of 2016.  HOWEVER, i will say that despite multiple profile name changes the unobsructed face pictures are clearly the same person and if memory serves correctly, the listed profile Age does appear to chronologicaly increase albeit somewhat slower (haha) but fairly consistently with typcial "human years".  

• 11 months later...

I would tend to agree. I know for many hobbyists, a name change is the kiss of death, but for me, unless there’s some negative reviews/commentaries/experiences, why should I care “MrAlphaMan” is now “AlphaManXXL”? 🤷🏼‍♂️

The 54 reviews on RM represent a good cross section - not every single one is a 5 star review, in the mix of reviewers are a number of long-standing and prolific RM clients, and while I can’t say with certainty, some reviewers appear to be current/former forum members - or they at least share the same name. 

Having said all this, more of a concern to me is the fact that there have been zero reviews since 2021. 

If I were in WeHo, and interested in engaging this gent, (and trust me, if I was in WeHo, I’d be very interested - this gent is smoking hot IMO), if I had no joy here, I’d reach out to a couple of his RM reviewers, and/or see who else they reviewed, use a VPN to read the text, and google his RM name to see if anything shows up. 

Good luck!! 👍🏻 

Come back, and let us know if you pulled the trigger, and if so, how it went. 

Cheers,
BBD 

7 hours ago, BtmBearDad said:

If I were in WeHo, and interested in engaging this gent, (and trust me, if I was in WeHo, I’d be very interested - this gent is smoking hot IMO),

Yea man. I know you and I have the same type we have talked about it before. It's that dark feature, shadow/stubble/beard, square fucking jaw 🤤 look that blows me away. Shit, in one of the videos it looks like Trev (TopRatedCanada guy for everyone else reading) is the one doing the fucking. lol

The no review since Dec 2021 thing was the only hesitation I had as well that you mentioned. In any case, I am reaching out today and have to be in LA soon for work regularly for a short while, so will make it happen and report back for sure. 

Edited by ThroatCummer

there was the guy in the ads that was also on scruff in las vegas a few weeks ago. an instagram link was provided and very handsome pics of this person and things about his life..."pics with mother, pics with sister" were included.

The guy on instagram looked exactly like the pics on rentmen. same body, same age etc. Now im not advocating for the person in the rentmen ad, im just telling you what i saw. and no, i do not remember the instagram name so please dont dm me for that.

• 2 months later...