NEIGHBOURS SON !!

joethomas

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/4/2021 at 1:33 AM, Whitman said:

I love it when they play with their ass while jerking off. And when they eat their own cum, it’s just priceless. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by liubit

This inane thread has gone on for 12 pages (and 2 years) alternating between posting pics of cute young guys and the next post saying "Wow I'd love to ________ him!" Yuk yuk that's a real knee slapper!

Does anyone have an actual anecdote about your next door neighbors delectable offspring?

Can't say I have an interesting story but my neighbor does have a gorgeous college age son. He's away at school but he comes home for a visit every week or so. Never spoken to him but I've tried to make eye contact. Not sure what I'd do if he showed interest. His dad would probably kill me! 

Edited by Gadfly22

20 hours ago, Gadfly22 said:

This inane thread has gone on for 12 pages (and 2 years) alternating between posting pics of cute young guys and the next post saying "Wow I'd love to ________ him!" Yuk yuk that's a real knee slapper!

Does anyone have an actual anecdote about your next door neighbors delectable offspring?

Can't say I have an interesting story but my neighbor does have a gorgeous college age son. He's away at school but he comes home for a visit every week or so. Never spoken to him but I've tried to make eye contact. Not sure what I'd do if he showed interest. His dad would probably kill me! 

Here’s to inanity! 🥂😁