NEIGHBOURS SON !!

joethomas

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk (and more) about “the neighbor’s son” almost makes me wish I lived in a different ‘hood. 
Almost.

I occasionally pet sit for an old friend up the street. And her next-door neighbor is my distraction when I’m there for a long weekend. He is someone’s son, no doubt. He’s medium in height and thicc in build. Handsome hairy Armenian guy about 30-35 I’m guessing. His open garage, where he works out, faces the house where I stay. A few weeks ago we had a heat wave and he was out there in the evening. Lights on. Starkers.
I had to peep thru blinds, and when he began skipping rope I would swear he was putting on a show for somebody. Me?  My friend never warned me, and I haven’t asked her, so maybe it’s just his thing. I don’t mind… a couple of his friends came by the other night and he put his shorts back on. So the show wasn’t for them I guess…

I have no intention to approach - we nod hello when I walk the dog. I never see young women there, so his story is anybody’s guess. Maybe I should take some beers and introduce myself? Tbh I would love to floss with his butt hair.🍑