NEIGHBOURS SON !!

joethomas

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/29/2021 at 7:47 AM, Trebor said:

Maybe the two on either end are in their early 20s, but the one in the middle…I doubt it!  Or maybe he’ll still have a baby face when he’s in his 50s😉

I really don't see them that young you as you do. They definitely look like they are at least freshmen college! We have plenty here that look like them at our local university and go around town shirtless and in shorts and flipflops because of the Florida sun and proximity to the beach. If they even looked underage I'd have never posted them! The middle one is shorter and does have a baby face. Is that SO rare???  

13 hours ago, Danny-Darko said:

I really don't see them that young you as you do. They definitely look like they are at least freshmen college! We have plenty here that look like them at our local university and go around town shirtless and in shorts and flipflops because of the Florida sun and proximity to the beach. If they even looked underage I'd have never posted them! The middle one is shorter and does have a baby face. Is that SO rare???  

15 minutes ago, Cooper said:

Administrator’s Message:

If you are concerned about the age of an individual in any picture, hit report and the moderators will take a look. 

Thanks,

Cooper

It really wasn’t meant to be taken so seriously!!  I’m sorry if I caused anyone alarm with my poor attempt at humor😳