Will the REAL LeonTrotsky Please Stand Up?

Guest LeonTrotsky
This topic is 1754 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest LeonTrotsky

While I love attention, there seems to have been some real strangeness going on about who I am and if I even exist!

I have already met some really wonderful people (met in a "virtual" way) and I appreciate ALL the good words that you guys have welcomed and comforted me with. As I recently posted, my life is an open book, and I invite interested persons to look at the link in my signature to get a glimpse (haha) of the real me.

Thanks!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I love attention, there seems to have been some real strangeness going on about who I am and if I even exist!

I have already met some really wonderful people (met in a "virtual" way) and I appreciate ALL the good words that you guys have welcomed and comforted me with. As I recently posted, my life is an open book, and I invite interested persons to look at the link in my signature to get a glimpse (haha) of the real me.

Thanks!

Your link doesn’t work.

qOHhdJC.png

Guest LeonTrotsky
Your link doesn’t work.

qOHhdJC.png

hey man, thanks.... i just clicked on it myself and it took me straight to my site but now you've got me worried that I did something wrong....

can u try again? or just go to A4A and look for SexyAsianStud? (Haha... and hope that I am the one that pops up!)

hey man, thanks.... i just clicked on it myself and it took me straight to my site but now you've got me worried that I did something wrong....

can u try again? or just go to A4A and look for SexyAsianStud? (Haha... and hope that I am the one that pops up!)

I’m using a mobile device and it does not work. When searching your username, your profile appears. Maybe provide the link here to make it easier for forum members.

Guest LeonTrotsky
I’m using a mobile device and it does not work. When searching your username, your profile appears. Maybe provide the link here to make it easier for forum members.

Apologies for that, man.... I was not sure if I am allowed to post a personal link, but I will, and hope for the best (haha...) - since it's a non-commercial thing, it should be cool.

Someone tell me if I am doing something wrong, ok?

SexyAsianStud is where you can find me on Adam4Adam

Guest LeonTrotsky

i think the problem may be the mobile device and that the A4A site sucks, haha

Guest LeonTrotsky
Once they get a link that works

seriously, dude, you labeled that as "insulting"? - somebody needs to lighten up a bit here!

It worked for me, comrade @LeonTrotsky.

I left my association with Trotskyism three decades ago, but if you were the real Leon Trotsky, I think I would have never left. Damn you are so fucking fuckable.

Let me say goodbye with a quote that will probably confuse the brainwashed anticommunist dinosaurs that abound in these forums:

“In a country where the sole employer is the State, opposition means death by slow starvation. The old principle: who does not work shall not eat, has been replaced by a new one: who does not obey shall not eat.”

― Leon Trotsky

tenor.gif?itemid=7577612

Guest LeonTrotsky
It worked for me, comrade @LeonTrotsky.

I left my association with Trotskyism three decades ago, but if you were the real Leon Trotsky, I think I would have never left. Damn you are so fucking fuckable.

Let me say goodbye with a quote that will probably confuse the brainwashed anticommunist dinosaurs that abound in these forums:

“In a country where the sole employer is the State, opposition means death by slow starvation. The old principle: who does not work shall not eat, has been replaced by a new one: who does not obey shall not eat.”

― Leon Trotsky

tenor.gif?itemid=7577612

i love you man, and i am happy that the link worked for you, and i hope it makes you happy, too....

the association of Marxism with stateism is an aberration that came about with Stalin (who, as you definitely know, did not treat me well!)

and, my way of saying goodbye it to remind you what happened to the dinosaurs....

Guest LeonTrotsky
Wow, Leon, from the sound of your name I thought maybe you were some aging radical reject from the 1960s, not such a young, sexy guy. Thanks for sharing your online profile and your hot pics!

call it either one of the great marketing disasters of our day, or a way of not wanting to be just another pretty face, haha -- or an homage to those who are still out there doing the good work!

but in any case, thanks, man!

Here’s the deal @LeonTrotsky, why don’t you post a picture of your sexy Asian self in front of this post at your computer. Not proof if your friend/lover is a sexy Asian stud, but, it’s a bit more credible.

And @WilliamM, pray tell when I have called anyone a name on here?

Who knows if you called anyone a name? Just try to be more friendly. I strongly suspect you are often a nice guy.

Huh? He called me and others a loser and you’re lecturing me???

Seriously? Thank you for the laugh

How thin is your skin that you a wounded by Loser. I would think that would be on the lower end of that scale of insults that have been thrown in your direction. Anyone's direction. Toxic bullies however, rolls off your keyboard. Interesting dichotomy.

I am a nice guy except around toxic bullies.

Remember, truth is not defined, it’s discovered. And that discovery is an exploration...a journey of challenges through adversity. In debate, that adversity is civil discourse. But when one ceases to care about civility and starts calling their opponents names, then I’ll be glad to point it out...and that’s rarely going to be a friendly encounter.

Truth is both defined and discovered. It is "defined" in that it is a stable thing, it does not move. Something akin to a fact. A fact is a fact. A fact is provable in some evidentiary way, like the pictures of crowds on malls or of whether you have ever met someone. Truths of course can be discovered but you have to be looking for it and you have to admit when someone presents you with it. You can take "your journey of challenges through adversity" to find the truth however you cannot be presented with the evidence that establishes fact/truth and reject it. If you do, you are rejecting truth. The problem that has developed is that a substantial (not the majority) of persons have chosen, despite the fact that they have been shown the evidence and actually when they are given the evidence, to discount it and to present its members "non-evidence" that proves nothing. But this minority attempts to prove a reality using this non-evidence. It cannot be done. Moreover, it scoffs at the real truth and the real evidence and to make fun of those who are attempting to present of the actual facts and truth.

Edited by TruthBTold

Doesn’t matter where it is on the scale. It matters that it is on the scale.

If I were fragile or thin skinned, I’d seek out an echo chamber like the one y’all want this place to be.

I have read about two dozen of your posts. Is your purpose here to criticize folks with different political views?

Guest LeonTrotsky

I do not read @BnaC 's postings as I find them pointless and, well... a bit boring, so it takes some effort to figure out this thread but the general thrust seems to be his dealing with his obsession with me.

I understand that -- I am hard to resist....

But rather than him trying to dominate this thread with his tale(s) of personal woe due to me, why doesn't he just IGNORE me and let this thread return to its original purpose.

let this thread return to its original purpose.

Let's do it.

In your OP you wrote

there seems to have been some real strangeness going on about who I am and if I even exist!

However, we all got stuck with the sexy pictures of the Asian boy and forgot about that, with the exception of those still questioning the authenticity of the a4a profile.

So going back to your reference, I think some friends and foes here suspect that you are actually a former participant (high school teacher from New York and politically revolutionary stands) with a new branded personality. I miss @nynakedtop.