KEN_ROLLE / RENTMEN_EU

robberbaron4u
This topic is 1816 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't know how easily Ukrainians get US visas. I wonder if he's really "in San Francisco". It may be European or Asian locations. I think he was at Escape briefly in Prague. If so he's not quite 5'9". I'd be surprised if he's not also on Hunqz somewhere.

Edited by tassojunior

using the exact same pic (his #7) to jesse jaymes (#4). the face down ass up pic. interesting thing is that pic (#10) in kens album shows a very similar pic on the same bed with a guy that looks alittle smaller than jesse and about ken's size. no tatoo on that pic and looks alittle more like kens size. so if jesse is using that pic...someone transposed a tattoo on his shoulder.

Edited by Gymowner

when i look now at pic #6 of Ken's on the white bed it sure is the body face down ass up person ive mentioned above. That is NOT Jessie Jaymes. so Jessie appears to be the impostor using that pic in his ad. with his awesome ass why not just recreate the shot and put up his own face down ass up pic?