Sex Robots: Robots to be almost indistinguishable from humans after major 5G upgrade -claims expert.

Walker1
This topic is 1810 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One of the worst things you can say when commenting on sexual performance is that it was robotic. Until romance is bult into this robot, it does not matter how real the act is. I suppose some do not need romance when having sex. but for me. there always needs romance with sex and there has to be a man in roMANce.

Edited by purplekow

This could be good science fiction fodder for the end of humanity. Picture it: erotic robots become so sophisticated and hormonaly assuaging that humans begin to reject each other for intimacy until the human population becomes incapable of reproducing.

Of course, there are always exceptions:

img?regionKey=45tqJ7CBwUAcXF1dI5e5YA%3D%3D&scale=100

I just had a discussion/argument with my gentleman caller today about AI. My position is that it's not all it's cracked up to be because it can't be programmed for unimaginable occurrences that will nevertheless occur and because AI inherently can't compete with human judgment. This seems to me to be a subset of the same thing.

Also a functioning cock attached to a human being is far more satisfying than an artificial one.