411 on Colllegestud

bluestorm
This topic is 1006 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is this the same guy formally known as "College_guy" ? Pics look familiar.

Yes, I think you're right! I'm always amazed just how "flexible" these on line courses are these days that "students" can travel and have so much time while working on a degree! Maybe he's on a sabbatical? :D

I’ve met him twice and really had a good time both visits, I will repeat.

I would have bet I’d written a review...but I can’t find one so I guess not. Both visits were for extended hours but not overnights. He’d be great for overnight or travel, would fit into many various social scenes if you needed that.

His pictures are a collection of his looks over the last 2-3 years, I believe I could vouch for them all.

Edit:after writing the above I went and looked and yes all 50 pics are him, oldest is probably the beach/surfboard pic #40. The 4th short video clip gives away the towns I usually meet him in ?

He wrote me he was a A&F model. (In a store, as a greeter)

True!

Edited by MikeBiDude

• 1 month later...
I’ve met him twice and really had a good time both visits, I will repeat.

I would have bet I’d written a review...but I can’t find one so I guess not. Both visits were for extended hours but not overnights. He’d be great for overnight or travel, would fit into many various social scenes if you needed that.

His pictures are a collection of his looks over the last 2-3 years, I believe I could vouch for them all.

Edit:after writing the above I went and looked and yes all 50 pics are him, oldest is probably the beach/surfboard pic #40. The 4th short video clip gives away the towns I usually meet him in ?

True!

Was he str8 acting? I’m not sure why but his pics make me think he is feminine which I’m not in to.

• 3 months later...
He wrote me he was a A&F model. (In a store, as a greeter)

If that's true he's genuinely hot!

Too subjective for me to answer.....??‍♂️

Great answer!

All forum members called themselves masculine and straight acting but I've been told that's NOT the case. Good to see you still hire from RM I thought you were on S.A. all day long :cool:

Yes, I think you're right! I'm always amazed just how "flexible" these on line courses are these days that "students" can travel and have so much time while working on a degree! Maybe he's on a sabbatical? :D

I had read that Colby Jansen got his degree thru distance learning.

Gman

Good thing I have friends who tell me when you’re talking behind my back! Ignore is nice, too bad it doesn’t block ignored/blockee from posting about the blocker

Exactly... a young chubby chaser truly attracted to you an it's a scam.

What are you insinuating about me?

Can he also take a big schlong? ;)

Again, What are you insinuating?

@jjkrkwood is right:

F64271-DB-0-F08-45-CF-B1-B0-2-C2-DE78-DB429.jpg

@marylander1940 back on “ignore” until I’m informed he’s talking crap

Good thing I have friends who tell me when you’re talking behind my back! Ignore is nice, too bad it doesn’t block ignored/blockee from posting about the blocker

What are you insinuating about me?

Again, What are you insinuating?

@jjkrkwood is right:

F64271-DB-0-F08-45-CF-B1-B0-2-C2-DE78-DB429.jpg

@marylander1940 back on “ignore” until I’m informed he’s talking crap

Oh silly @MikeBiDude , you need a MUCH bigger spoon for Mary ! :p:D