Massage cock position

Mark4133
This topic is 1826 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys—I’ve been trying a bit of an experiment when I get a legit or ambiguous massage. As I lay face down, I position my cock up down between my legs vs. up under my belly. I’ve found that pointing it down and between my legs gives a hint to the masseur that I’m open for some play. When the masseur massages my inner thighs (even under a sheet) or tucks the drape between my legs, he can brush his fingers on my balls or cock. I’ve found this to work the majority of times, even at spas, provided the masseur is open. Any similar experiences? What do you do?

I feel sorry for the underprivileged who cannot make it point downwards - the “peanut-size” guys...?

Guest davebk
Is it against the rules for @big dale to post a pic on here? .....asking for a friend.....a pervy, horny friend....

Definitely not against the rules... nope, definitely recommended. Or a link to an online profile works. Ahem, @big dale

I feel sorry for the underprivileged who cannot make it point downwards - the “peanut-size” guys...?

No need to feel sorry! We “growers” enjoy having it out of the way until it CUMS OUT TO PLAY and astonishes everyone - “where did that cum from?”

Once I start to semi, I just reach under and position down - This provides an extra clue if the masseur is new and erotic routines has not yet been established.

Remember, Erection is the equalizer! And I know from six decades of experiences and seeing TENS of Thousands of hard cocks. Have seen guys swinging like an elephants trunk as they stride around who have less than I do when erect.

That said, it would be nice to “swing” at the beach, the gym and the Doctor’s office :):):):)

One masseur I knew would use the time while the client was face down to try and figure out how big their cock would be. Was it how big their feet were, size of thumb, neck size or a combination of all the above. Just something to entertain himself until the client turned over and the hopefully BIG reveal.;)

Guest davebk
Buncha thirsty ho's who act like they've never seen one before in this thread. Perhaps taking your beggin' to private messaging would benefit those of here who wish to remain on topic. ;)

You're 100% right, @Mustang. Thanks for keeping us on topic.

Hey @big dale, I keep my cock facing down when I'm getting a massage. Show me a picture of how you keep yours.

This topic is 1826 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.