Updated 411 on Boymadrid

Trebor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hmmm, I didn't get the same experience trying to setup a now-appt--could have been entirely my fault. I'd appreciate the group's feedback.

Was in NYC running errands with my car and had finished up. Very experienced in booking erotic massage but a noob at booking a companion yikes! Sooo a little nervous. Have a few guys on my RM buddylist so thought I'd FINALLY take the plunge. BoyMadrid's been on my list because of the great reviews and he's just my type. Many people talk about how chill he is--which is what I'm looking for someone unhurried, patient and passionate.

He was marked as "available now" on RM so I reached out via text. He responded right away, very politely! Great! I responded in kind and gave him my name. There were several mins delay so I said no worries if you're busy--I know it's super last minute. After a few mins, he said he was free and gave his rate. I mentioned my first time hiring so might ask dumb questions. Again a bit of a delay. he admitted he was at the gym (hence the delay). Said don't worry he has a lot of experience.

Many here have talked about being clear up front with what you're looking for. So before I could respond (at least he was responding more quickly now!) Boy asks how old I am. I say XXs and joke "Is that bad?" without responding he texts "and ur dick is big :p?" Is he flirting??? I don't know but I'm starting to feel a bit self conscious.

Then he asks how long I can stay around, he was not expecting to meet someone now... I guess he wanted to push it out. Well, for the 40 mins we'd been texting I was sitting in my car, can't really stay around any longer. I knew it was last minute so fine if it didn't work out. For skittish me, though, that line of questions was enough to just say "maybe another time" and let it drop, particularly if he's not looking to meet up.

I was excited to try but by this time it didn't feel sexy any longer. Maybe I had unrealistic expectations and this is normal questioning??? Appreciate some help!

Yes, he was flirting. Yes, he was trying to build a mental profile of you. Yes, you were expecting too much. Yes, you should allow a couple of hours at least during the day time. ?

• 4 months later...

I met with him yesterday and all the great things said are true. Above all, he comes across as genuine.

He's friendly, though possibly a bit "shy," if that makes sense? Though since I'm really new to this, as it's only my second time, that could just be my impression. 

Super easy to talk with and simply stunning. Those eyes! Terrific body, without being too much so. A really nice balance. 

I'm also impressed how he sees this as a business...for all the good reasons. Client service, expertise, confidence, respect, communication, etc. A true professional who made me feel good. Highly satisfied. 

Edited by AdamsRidge

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...