411 Juliano_NYC

Titocal

• 5 weeks later...

Nothing inconsistent I could find from his photos with reverse searches. A couple of the photos are from the same instagram account, but that account is not inconsistent with his ad (which is why I'm not posting any information about it).

I like it but I don’t think I would book him over the other young Latins on the site, maybe only since I’m new to the scene.

He's Italian/Mediterranean, not Latin (although he may have roots in or family from Argentina)

• 4 weeks later...
Nothing inconsistent I could find from his photos with reverse searches. A couple of the photos are from the same instagram account, but that account is not inconsistent with his ad (which is why I'm not posting any information about it).

How were you able to find him? Nothing comes up on googleimages did you change the keywords?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Where do you think all Latins come from? Italy. And all Latin languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and French are based on Latin.

Guys, easy...how about hot, brunette and on the tall side... too much focus on ethnic background...old white guy is not the first thing I want someone to use when describing me!

Edited by Skip

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 4/1/2019 at 4:54 PM, kent said:

Terribly confusing post by you. Not inconsistent? That would actually mean the person is consistent which is a good thing.

• 7 months later...