I like cut cock, is that a fetish?

Yeahman
This topic is 1233 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One of the strangest campaigns in the crowded Democratic primary field just got a little stranger

A few months ago, Andrew Yang was the longest of long shots to land the Democratic nomination. Now, he’s polling as a fringe contender, thanks in part to some outside-the-box policy proposals that have gained traction in certain corners of the Internet. In a recent interview with the Daily Beast, Yang became the first, and likely only, 2020 candidate to take a stand against circumcision. “I’m highly aligned with the intactivists,” he said. “History will prove them even more correct.”

Not only does Yang, 44, align himself with intactivists, a name for those who oppose circumcision, he wants to incorporate the position into public policy. “From what I’ve seen, the evidence on it being a positive health choice for the infant is quite shaky,” added Yang, who has no plans to ban circumcision, only to “inform parents that it is entirely up to them whether their infant gets circumcised, and that there are costs and benefits either way.”

“The more choice we give parents, and the more we diminish the possible preconceptions or misinformation various parents are receiving, then the better off we’ll be as a society,” he said.

Circumcision has been found to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections in infants and sexually transmitted diseases in men. The practice has been endorsed by the American Academy of Pediatrics and recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. But UTIs in infants are rare and treatable, and intactivists believe there are better ways to reduce the risk of STDs than performing surgery on an infant’s genitals. “I think there’s nothing more inhumane than tying down a baby or a child and amputating a healthy, normal part of his body,” Intact America founder Georganne Chapin told the Daily Beast, adding that she thinks Yang’s campaign slogan, “Humanity First,” is “awesome.”

Yang’s candidacy initially drew attention because of his proposal to institute a universal basic income — or “Freedom Dividend” — of $1,000 per month, largely in an effort to offset the effects of the job loss that will result from automation. “If you’re dealing with an economic shift this historic, then you need to bring real solutions to bear that are going to help people manage the transition,” he told Rolling Stone in January. “And the most efficient way to do that is a universal basic income.”

A month after speaking with Rolling Stone, Yang appeared on the popular Joe Rogan Experience podcast. He started to develop a cult following. “Everything is up and to the right since the Joe Rogan podcast,” campaign manager Zach Graumann told the Daily Beast earlier this month. “That was the key. That was the moment.”

Yang’s unexpected rise was nurtured in corners of the Internet like Reddit and 4chan, and often with the help of the #MAGA sect, which took to Yang’s proposal to give every American adult $1,000 per month, no strings attached. Memes abounded. The #YangGang was born.

According to a report from Axios published Tuesday morning, Yang has received more mentions on 4chan and 8chan than any other Democratic candidate. But as his candidacy has taken root in far-right hotbeds, it’s unclear how much of the support is sincere, and how much is part of a tongue-in-cheek effort to introduce chaos into the Democratic primary and elevate a candidate users believe will increase President Trump’s chances of winning in 2020.

Regardless, Yang’s heightened profile has yielded more than a few memes. Last week, his campaign announced it had received contributions from 65,000 unique donors, the threshold necessary to qualify for the first two Democratic debates. Shortly before making the announcement, Yang tweeted that he believed one his donors was Nicolas Cage. Cage’s manager later confirmed to Rolling Stone that the actor did indeed donate to Yang’s campaign and that he supports his candidacy.

• 3 weeks later...
I like cut cock, is that a fetish?

I like UNCUT COCKS

I think a cut cock looks better.

Be a urologist

Only if this turns you on no matter what the rest of the guy looks like.

If you are in IRAQ wanting cut cocks is likely a fetish -- If you are in Chicago probably NOT

I love a cut penis, but not attached to a grizzly bear, twig, or "big boned" physique.

wanting an UNcut cock might be considered a fetish in Iraq.

I'm with you Yeahman. Uncut ones look like hot dogs when the bun is too big for the wiener. I don't find them appealing.

I like both equally, but lean towards uncut. I wish I were uncut, TBH.

I met a very handsome guy with tight foreskin..when I touched him he said it was painful. It also smelled awful. I passed. I almost passed out.

Sometimes when an uncut guy can't pull the skin down to wash he should realized he needs to go talk to a Doctor.

This week's GRAHAM NORTON SHOW is a compilation of stories his guests have told.

Patrick Stewart talked about a conversation he had with his wife early in his marriage... whatever they were discussing, he started to say "Being circumcised..." and she said "You're not circumcised." He replied that his mother had told him it was done because it was the fashionable thing to do when he was born... "I am circumcised... end of argument!"

Well, the next day he had to see the doctor for his physical, so...

The doctor responded "Not!"

"Are you sure?"

"Patrick, I'm Jewish... I know the difference."

Hugh Jackman was the other guest on the couch and he was ever so amused at the story!

This week's GRAHAM NORTON SHOW is a compilation of stories his guests have told.

Patrick Stewart talked about a conversation he had with his wife early in his marriage... whatever they were discussing, he started to say "Being circumcised..." and she said "You're not circumcised." He replied that his mother had told him it was done because it was the fashionable thing to do when he was born... "I am circumcised... end of argument!"

Well, the next day he had to see the doctor for his physical, so...

The doctor responded "Not!"

"Are you sure?"

"Patrick, I'm Jewish... I know the difference."

Hugh Jackman was the other guest on the couch and he was ever so amused at the story!

Here's the clip:

• 2 weeks later...

I had a friend whose parents got him cut at age 14. He told me it was an excruciating recovery, but now (he's in his late 40's) he says he would do it again. He says his glans became so much more sensitive afterwards, that sometimes even the motions in a car and the rubbing against his boxers would make him shoot. Once he came three times on a bus ride from Piccadilly to Hammersmith!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I prefer cut cock to suck on, is this a fetish?

No - genital sex is generally not considered fetishistic.

The whole idea of fetishes is silly - it basically pathologizes anything other than genital sex. So a straight married guy who gets a little hot when he gets a whiff of his wife's perfume has a fetish - I don't think so.