Public sex.... A bit too much?

MidwestCoastal
This topic is 1944 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Interesting that their disclaimer says there were many "normal" people watching I have made out in public and there was that incident in the Trio parking lot a few years ago after the Palm Springs dinner. And while I have had private public sex, sex in which you are in public but are alone and somewhat able to control pedestrian flow, I have never had very public sex with the idea that the general population easily will see what is going on. Notable for me, with people around and on a moving train, the top was still able to get very hard and mount the bottom. Ah youth.

I remember as a teen hearing on the news of a large group of men being arrested in Central Park Sheep Meadow for having a 20 person "daisy chain" i may have mentioned this in other posts. I cannot recall hearing that term since then, but it stuck with me and piqued my interest. Anyone been involved in a public "daisy chain"?

It still happens... I do think on a train is WAY out of bounds..... Kids around....

I've seen videos of sex on NYC trains... They are in the middle of the night or some long stretches between stations...

Fire Island was getting weirder every year... Guys having sex on the walkways,... Same guys pushing toddlers in strollers the next day.

Has anyone gone to a cruising site where guys routinely meet up for public sex like a video store, park? If you have, what was it like?

The one many seem to use is Squirt.org. After a few people telling me about it, I tried it last summer and I was mind blown (no pun). The main thing was the public play was happening in spots I pass by regularly, daily, so I missed out on fun for however long.

As for the action itself, visually it was fun to see, as for participation it was tough for me personally.

It's fine if you want to fuck around in a public setting... Just make sure it's a CONTROLLED public setting. I have a problem with guys who do it this way, basically saying fuck-all to innocent bystanders around them.

I get the mindset of getting off on that thrill, but you're not an animal. There's a time and place for everything.

WWJMD? (What Would Judith Martin Do)