Strange Interaction with HealingHandsDC from Adam4Adam

niceandthick
This topic is 1973 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you encounter masseurs like this it is better to just stop the communication the MOMENT they start getting weird. I would have just stopped all communication after he blocked you. The guy was weird, so what sense is there in pursuing/engaging him by texting him? You are not going to use his services anyway,and do not need to justify or explain yourself to him. Best in these situations to just move on.

Edited by Cooper

When you encounter masseurs like this it is better to just stop the communication the MOMENT they start getting weird. I would have just stopped all communication after he blocked you. The guy was weird, so what sense is there in pursuing/engaging him by texting him? You are not going to use his services anyway,and do not need to justify or explain yourself to him. Best in these situations to just move on.

Yes. I know that I could have stopped there, but the inquisitive nature in me wanted to know how he would respond. One of my pet peeves online is that guys like him use the Block mechanism like a little school girl after they have gotten their last word in...and you can't respond. Since I had another mechanism to respond, I did.

Yeah I know...childish on my part as well. Mine was more out of curiosity at that point than malice or anger.

Exactly! You were blocked and that right there should have ended it!

Yeah...but that's because you are a part of the Blocker Nation...as you have blocked me on another venue before

(wehave already had that discussion in private).

I was actually agreeing with you..and yes we had conversation in private, for which I apologized but evidently you didnt accept so you will be alright.

Yeah...but that's because you are a part of the Blocker Nation...as you have blocked me on another venue before

You’re a bit to blame with the masseur too. He wasn’t the only one acting weird. Takes two to tango and you fed the fire....you liked the drama and it seems may have encouraged it. I don’t think it puts you in a good light either. Immature behavior on your part.

That is very interesting because the particular masseur you said is part of Blocker Nation also blocked me. I have never been blocked before and have no idea why he would block me. In fact, I was interested in a possible appointment with him. I did not want to post this here in public view, but there is no way to reach this guy. The least I can do is warn others not to be shocked when he decides to block them.

I send him an email on adam4adam with a link to this thread...

His reply was: "Go fuck yourself and pleas tell all your creepy friends to do the same". After that he blocked me...

@niceandthick I know a HE is included in most massages, maybe he's legitimate and won't jerk off the client at the end but the fact that he reacted to me this way when I was only trying to help him makes me wonder if he has some other issues going on.

Haha..he just texted me on Adam4Adam...I don't know why he would think I would want a "legitimate therapeutic massage" from someone who lives more than 1,000 miles away. Weird.

I assume that you checked out his profile. He saw that and hit you up. I assume that is how/why he reached out to me.

You’re a bit to blame with the masseur too. He wasn’t the only one acting weird. Takes two to tango and you fed the fire....you liked the drama and it seems may have encouraged it. I don’t think it puts you in a good light either. Immature behavior on your part.

Yes. I know that I could have stopped there, but the inquisitive nature in me wanted to know how he would respond. One of my pet peeves online is that guys like him use the Block mechanism like a little school girl after they have gotten their last word in...and you can't respond. Since I had another mechanism to respond, I did.

Yeah I know...childish on my part as well. Mine was more out of curiosity at that point than malice or anger.

I already owned my part in this...and explained why...but ok. However, his weird behavior triggered on it's own...not from my engagement.

I was direct with my initial responses of what I was looking for...and then that it wouldn't work for us.

This topic is 1973 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.