The Message-Forum Will Be Going Down On Saturday

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 2014 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first arrived here when I searched for reviews of nearby Chinese massage places. I immediately liked the place and decided to stick around. I have enjoyed the camaraderie of this place and am grateful for the support you have given me at times when I needed it. I hope everyone enjoys the holidays and that the forum is back up in January.

I’d like to associate myself with all of the previous members here wishing one another a happy and healthy holiday season. Life is hard and sometimes it’s unrelenting in our day-to-day lives. People get wrapped up in all sorts of things that are important to them. I’m going through one of them right now. But aside from all that, this brings me great joy.

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to you all!

PS: I will not pay to play here with my politics as has been suggested above. It’s exactly what my politics are trying to get rid of. So cancel me out of that program all together. As some know here, a simple donation turned into a nightmare for me.

Edited by Larstrup

I don't post often, but this forum has been part of my daily routine for many years. During December, I will surely miss it. I sincerely hope that the "closed for remodeling" sign, will indeed come down in January and the welcoming doors will be flung wide open again. Despite its issues and detractors, this is a special place. I am not ready to move on.

. If it takes drastic measures like a pay wall to bring the political forum (as a pay wall, as an example), I am willing to pay.

PS: I will not pay to play here with my politics as has been suggested above. It’s exactly what my politics are trying to get rid of. So cancel me out of that program all together.

Interesting, two opposing views. Hmmmm...I would not pay either. I already have spirited and interesting political discussions with friends and neighbors....for free.

Interesting, two opposing views. Hmmmm...I would not pay either. I already have spirited and interesting political discussions with friends and neighbors....for free.

I’m happy to see a pay wall for the PWR forum ONLY as it would keep me out ;) I would not suggest the entire message board go pay wall however...that would be the death.

I'm having flashbacks to Dec 31, 1999. I spent the day and evening in the "war" room of a high-risk organization ready to respond to any emergency. We planned and prepared for almost 2 years leading up to the event, but we honestly did not know if it was going to be "ho-hum" or an apocalypse.

Turned out to be a yawner. I was dismissed and went home a little after 1 A.M. We waited for central time zone to enter the new year, since our operations crossed time zones.

This topic is 2014 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.